Beserker Race Pictures - Human and Barbarian

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Zanoff, Dec 1, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Zanoff Guest

Hi guys,

I'm just starting and I am having trouble figuring out which race I want to be for my Beserker. I want to pick my race based off the looks of a beserker in plate. I've looked all around this forum and off of other fansites but I can't find any suitable picture to make my decision.

I would like to ask if somebody could post a picture of themselves as a barbarian beserker and as a human beserker.

Thank you!
  2. ARCHIVED-zormik Guest

a barbarian is like a human but bigger and with tattoes. A barbarian is statwise also better suited for a berserker. I'd go for a barbarian. He just looks more impressive then a human ...
  3. ARCHIVED-Nembutal Guest

Sorry... I don't have nuthin' like that saved...

How about a picture of me hot tubbing naked in a crater in space?

[IMG]
  4. ARCHIVED-Jodah66 Guest

5. ARCHIVED-atjtennis Guest

It's all a matter of your personal choice.
    There are definetly more tanks running around that are Barbarians than are humans.
    Barbarians are bigger, get face tattoo's and have some jewelery you can get.
    I'd just mess around with the character creation and see which you like more that is what it comes down to really.
  6. ARCHIVED-Odamaru Guest

I've played both, human on blue server and Barbarian on red. I am partial to tanks looking like massive weight-lifting brutes with attitude so barbarian is a choice I have been extremely happy with. Here is the ol' mug:
    [IMG]
  7. ARCHIVED-Zanoff Guest

Thanks for the picture. I'd really like to see a human in full beserker plate. I did do the character creation screen and it doesn't really do it for me, I really just want to see what both races look like in beserker plate. So far I like the look of the barbarian, but I really haven't had a chance to see the human beserker look.
  8. ARCHIVED-Kalsing Guest

Human or Barbarian... Psh! :smileytongue:

Pick a Troll if you want looks! (that scare others)
  9. ARCHIVED-Wolfguard6 Guest

Don't forget your Ogre. Big bulkly looking tanks with some heave hitting power. Will post a better shot later for ya. only one I have at work.

[IMG]
  10. ARCHIVED-AnAnimatedcorpse Guest

I think we are forgetting the most important race of all.. halfling!

[IMG]

Here's the SOGA version, regular version is neat-o too!

Scrawny Zerkers FTW!
  11. ARCHIVED-Zanoff Guest

Where's the humans!!!

I went Barbarian since I didn't really have much to go off of.
    Message Edited by Zanoff on 12-05-2006 05:32 AM
  12. ARCHIVED-Kalsing Guest

Isn't that annoying goo you find between your toes called "halflings"? Or was that gnoblings or something... hmm?

No wait, is halflings. I remember my friend yelled "wotch up so ya don put foot on the big pile of human-smelling halflings!" He's a friendly troll that one.
  13. ARCHIVED-Dolamaine Guest

1 word -

Ratonga!!!
    ... and our snare necklace FTW. I HATE runners, esp the frekkin fae's ~
  14. ARCHIVED-Lamprey_02 Guest

Go Ogre. Here's why:
    - not too many around, most tanks go barbarian
    - you're cute without a helmet showing (I actually had groupmates say "you're one ugly ogre!" "who beat you with the ooglay stick?" etc.)
    - you're huge. That makes you easy for healers to target!
    - you're huge. That makes you easy for the group to follow around the dungeon and notice when you started moving up!
    - STR/STA easier to get up than other races
    - low AGI no longer matters as much since they changed avoidance to be class-based

I have a 55 barbarian guardian but after playing my baby ogre zerker, the barb just seems to puny every time I play him ;)
  15. ARCHIVED-Wolfguard6 Guest

HAH person after my own heart
    [IMG] RARR SMASH? Opps Sorry!
  16. ARCHIVED-Dolamaine Guest

I luv me some ogre, but they are just too visable from too far away for me. even stealthed they are a mountain of pixels for a Q to see coming