BERSERKERS! List Your Bugged or Broken Spells Here. Send Feedback! Updated 2/2/05

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-ZOAR007, Jan 18, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Eukatae Guest

I resorted these by order of importance, as I see it.

Rampage: better, now hits all mobs in the area of effect (or seems too) but it still breaks really fast, 2-3 seconds. no longer drains mana, or maybe I just can't tell since it breaks so fast ( I thought the mana drain was a great draw back to this skill)

Raging blows: vanquish stun seems longer by a second in testing; and vanquish does 10x more dmg, for a highter lv skill it should be better than vanquish not worse.

Slaughter: cast time makes it a dps reducer even when it hits max # of mobs. Reduction on cast time would really help, removing the 5 target restriction would be even better, upping the damage would work too.

War chant: adept 3 gives less str than app 3 11 str for app 3 10 for adept 3

Unbridled fury: given the frequency with which the counter attack is parried and the frequency of it '"procing" the casting time/cost makes it inequitable.

Wallop: only hits one target

Fearsome shout: claims a chance to cause fear yet does not.

Promise of violence: claims a str buff but doesnt give one.

anarchy: great skill but since it is usually cast in combat I would love to see the cast time shortened.

Coupe de gras: seems to work now, I went berserk in testing, but it is very hard to use, timing is a bugger with it's very short duration and low damage.

Blood rage: up scale rate should be highter, at 1100 attack rating it does like 110 damage, 4 procs average per cast isnt a lot of damage for the 1/4 of your health it takes to cast it.
  2. ARCHIVED-quikswordd Guest

I hope they dont change Raging blows. Yes it does very very little damage and is a very short stun, but raging blows allows you to do something that vanquish doesnt, and is also one of the most useful of all the berserker skills.

I would love to see anarchy get increased to a 3 min duration, or to have its casting time get changed to 1 second. At master 1, this skill is insane in what it can do.
  3. ARCHIVED-Styker Guest

Anarchy wont get increased because it will be 2 powerful a buff , 30 sec with a 30 sec refresh is good for it.... Greater Fury NEEDS to be a 10 min timer like advertised Per 02/19 patch , currently its not... also our single target buffs like Infuriation needs to be a 15 buff like aslo stated in 02/19 patch....

SoE stop slacking and fixing BS crap in the game and fix class skills pls
  4. ARCHIVED-Alderaic Guest

Focus Rage : upgrade to adept 1 doesnt change a thing , app IV doesnt change anything either.

it could at least increase rage duration by 1 sec or something like that instead of having berserks waste 1 gold each time if not more.

also furious onslaught adept 1 reads correctly the spells effect in town but in fight zone it says error possible spell recursion, thats why the berserk rage doesnt cast.

(was also saying error at app III )
  5. ARCHIVED-Scaraxes Guest

Are you sure that Focus Rage Adept I didn't change anything? My haste percentage when procing with it is 41% and the description says it should be 35%. Can someone with Apprentice I check and see if it's 35%. My guess is that Adept I increases the haste percentage to 41%, but the examine window has the old data. Check the Character Hud to know for sure. As far as I can tell there was an upgrade in haste of 6% in going to Adept I Focus Rage.
  6. ARCHIVED-Alderaic Guest

I will recheck for sure,

about Furious Onslaught I'm sure that the berserk component doesnt work though
  7. ARCHIVED-Nitz Guest

I, too, have never gotten a bezerk from Furious Onslaught. Fix the bezerk part or make it a green AE.
  8. ARCHIVED-EnigmaticCipher Guest

Adept3 Furious Onslaught does make go berserk, however it does not seem like it does EVERY single time.
  9. ARCHIVED-CherobylJoe Guest

FYI

Brekkee - *Oooka* lvl23 bezerker skill sunder is in the lvl33 alchemist book.. is this an oversight(bug) or planned?
    [SOE]Dymus - That is a bug / oversight. It will be fixed, thanks for the reminder :)
    [SOE]Dymus - Done.Brekkee - *Oooka* lvl23 bezerker skill sunder is in the lvl33 alchemist book.. is this an oversight(bug) or planned?
    [SOE]Dymus - That is a bug / oversight. It will be fixed, thanks for the reminder :)
    [SOE]Dymus - Done.

http://eq2.stratics.com/content/hoclog/hoclog4.php

Well at least they are talking about some of these.....
  10. ARCHIVED-Senolive Guest

I would LOVE to see Rampage on a shorter timer .. its crazy to be so long. Anytime we are in an area to use it effectively there are multiple 2-4xgroup mobs but alas .. those mobs dont take an hour to get to each of them.

I also believe stunning roar, wallop.. and slaughter need to be checked. Mine rarely act as a multi enemy attack .. and although 2 listed as high damage.. the almost never seem to break 200 ......
    .as for the others, some i like , some i dont, some are fine..lol .. and some arent...

Level 50 Berserker .. Thanks
  11. ARCHIVED-Eukatae Guest

I have given up on the reuse timer ever being lowered for rampage. I would like to see it hit all targets within range and not break prematurly. Much like it was the first three weeks I had it. So long as I can rely on it working once an hour I would be happy with the one hour reuse.

When I first used rampage it had a reuse timer that was much faster than my mana could regen, it also drained mana at an incredible rate, 2k mana would kill an entire group of lv 49 mobs but after I was totally empty. You can cleary see how over powered this is, there was no place I could exp where the spawn rate could keep up with the rate at which I killed. Pull all icegills on one island, rampage them and move to the next island. I would be done with all of them long before they had a chance to repawn, thats a lot of exp for my pre 50 friends.
  12. ARCHIVED-WolfbaneEQ2 Guest

Rage last 10 secs and takes 90 secs for recast with Apprentice I, I went out and paid 1 gold for App III, and NO difference whatsoever on any of the stats on it, or the times on it....This has to be broken..Other ones I have done have been a big disappoinment for the amount of money I paid to only add 5 health to a buff and nothing to defense etc..But this one does nothing at all...Hopefully will be fixed, and 10 secs is weak for a spell like this with 90 secs recast...it basically does nothing.
  13. ARCHIVED-Eukatae Guest

to little intrest in this thread of late, or is it that everything has been fixed and I just missed it?
  14. ARCHIVED-Peyed Guest

Many of these problems have yet to be fixed. In fact, I'm not sure that any of them have been addressed in a patch. There is definitely still interest in the thread, but we are now waiting on the developers to prioritize our requests for bug fixes in with everything else they are doing.
  15. ARCHIVED-Alderaic Guest

my spell sunder adept I just turned red with a skill of 180 to use it after last patch,

probably a fix tho the amount of threat is a joke compared to the other one...
  16. ARCHIVED-Dashel Guest

I know some of these have already been mentioned but I'm going to give my list anyway heh. In no particular order of importance, they are:

1. Weapon Guard - Increase buff time to 15 minutes or more
    2. Controlled Rage - Increase buff time to 15 minutes or more
    3. Slaughter - lower cast time significantly, I never use this as is.
    4. Wallop - Hits 1 target, I use the lvl 40 specialization skill Taron's Slicing Blades instead
    5. Rampage - Needs to consistently hit all mobs in an encounter for it's full duration to justify the 1 hour timer.
  17. ARCHIVED-Nirenad Guest

Vehemence seems to be broken, this is the last of the 3 min intervene skill line. I put it on the main tank and did not take a bit of damage for him. Not once. Not any.

I don't think it's actually broken.

Mitigation spells don't actuall have you taking damage, the target you've casted the spell on will get messages like " (mob name) tries to hit you but (yourname) parries" etc.
  18. ARCHIVED-Alderaic Guest

another broken one :

Battle chant app IV and adept 1 buffs 7 for at lvl 28,no difference between the two..another gold down the river of broken zerker spells
  19. ARCHIVED-Alderaic Guest

changes to fury and stifled rage, almost a nerf for both

they used to grey out once they wore off, but you were able to recast before the end, so it was possible to have fury up all the time without major downtime (and fury is needed a lot when you solo ), now if you try to recast before the end of the spell it cancels it and reactivate the recast timer so every 3 minutes you must wait one and a half to have fury up again.

same thing for stiffled rage though for stiffled rage the recast time is 30 secs or something like that so its less visible (downtime during two mobs is usually around 30 secs)

if any dev is reading this, could we have explanation on wether this is intentional or a bug, having a recast timer when casting the spell is ok but when its woring off ?!?!