Berserkers are not nerfed. They are way better after the revamp!

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Bravesinger, Sep 14, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-turano Guest

Well I was reading alot that was coming from beta on how they were going to nerf us zerks. If they did I am really not seeing it. Yes it may take a little longer for a fight. But yellow mobs were supposed ro be a challenge. Like most that have posted I love the fact that I do not have to continually recast my buffs.
    Pre patch I was able to dual wield solo, with the new patch it makes it extremely hard to do so. I invested in a shield and kick **** one handed weap and can easily solo mobs 3-4 lvls above me. I think they did a great job in making the game challenging. I am still experimenting with different tactics for each fight. Prior to patch fights were no brainers, now I am once again enjoying EQ2. BTW 49 Zerk on Guk.
  2. ARCHIVED-Kodachi Guest

They may not be as good as the strait haste buff, but I like the conc buff that gives party members a chance to berserk. They aren't berserk all the time like me, but they proc fairly often and that gives them haste and dps right there which is nice. I think that vs. a strait haste buff gives the class more flavor ;).

And I pretty much use Offending Defence whenever I am tanking, that and Weapon Guard are huge sources of my damage output!

Indya
    47 Berserker Rat
  3. ARCHIVED-RufusDeMarko Guest

I'm definately better after the revamp! I've leveled 3 times in 2 days because of the non-stop killing (and the xp bonus of course),
    I solo the darkflights in EL which are yellow. I killed them *almost* non-stop. With all the health regen and power regen I have now. I have no fabled equipment and no masters except for what I've chosen (Screaming Fury,Bloodlust,Provoke) I do have imbued feysteel chest/legs and imbued rings(strength/stamina) and potions for buffs.
    I never stop clicking skills it seems. More procs, more often, more damage.
    Haven't tried a heroic mob yet...kinda scared to.
    EDIT: I'm currently level 37
    Message Edited by RufusDeMarko on 09-19-2005 12:57 PM
  4. ARCHIVED-laker34one Guest

[BTW.... what do you do besides EQ?]

Hmm, let's see-

I'm heavily involved in underwater basket weaving, approximately 25-30 hours a week solid. When I'm not doing that, I can either be found volunteering my time at the LFA (Lemur Foundation of America) or upgrading my methamphetamine lab, a constant headache in the ever changing drug industry, as you can imagine (the Columbians are monopolizing everything these days!). I have two cats, one mouse, and a muircat whom I love very much. I make $10 an hour as a target greeter and one day I hopet to be promoted to shopping cart replacer engineer technician. (impressed yet?).

Anyways, I do manage to find time to come to the Everquest boards and [expletive ninja'd by Faarbot] and moan just to get a rise out of people. I'm just amazed when it actually works! :p