Berserker vs. Shadow Knight

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Terrarizing, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Terrarizing New Member

I am a new player and I am debating between these two. Which is best for solo and which has better dps?
  2. Ajjantis Well-Known Member

Both are great tanks with solid dps. Both are also very good at AoE killing, meaning they can handle group of mobs. The berserjer is pure melee, the SK uses spells.

Both will do their job just fine, the Shadowknight will probably be easier to begin with since he gets his heals very early while the berserker gets his haels throu specials at the later level.
  3. guard Active Member

yeah both are good dps tanks just try both see which one you like personally I prefer the zerker but just as many will prefer the sk
  4. Shazbot Active Member

If you like playing a melee tank/DPS then Berserker will probably feel more natural to you. If you like playing a hybrid tank with more options at range and more damage types then an SK is probably the trick.

I have both and I think the SK is a bit more powerful overall but I like the feel of the Zerker more. The SK has several very powerful abilities, including one repetitive self-buff in Unholy Blessing, that must be used every rotation to keep the power level high. The Zerker has more options to approach a given fight and is less rule-bound than the SK.
  5. Redspine New Member

Both are fun. Playing Zerker in Battle Grounds I near the top of the parse. However, I've battled SKs where it took just about an entire group to take down a lone SK. Typically 1v1 on the Zerker I can demolish or at least hold my own against most people. SKs though when played well typically get the best of me (although fun battling them!).

Heroic and Raid enjoy a lot on the Zerker. But I imagine SK is equally as fun. Both can lay down the AEs. Really just going to come down to your personal preference.