Berserker Skills 1-50

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Stormreaver, Nov 10, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Theyne Guest

2. ARCHIVED-Theyne Guest

We need to keep this on the first page
  3. ARCHIVED-Mithrull Guest

Rampage sounds sweet as hell.
  4. ARCHIVED-Nuvian Guest

hmm rescue?is it me or is this skill quite useless with that long timer?i thought i finaly got a new taunt skill but this gotta be more useless then sunder and focus rage.
  5. ARCHIVED-Wolfherz Guest

Why would you say that ? Its a situational combat art and can be quite a life safer.
  6. ARCHIVED-Azrahfel Guest

Excellent List. It would be nice if a mod would thumbtack it to the top of the page.

On a side note nice armour there Thayne and Thanks for the visual on Fire Graphics.
    Message Edited by Azrahfel on 11-30-2004 12:59 PM
  7. ARCHIVED-Nuvian Guest

yeh i kinda found that out an hour ago,guess im a bit 2 fast posting sometimes :)
  8. ARCHIVED-Tessius Guest

Holy cow that's a lotta attacks.
    So, it looks like we get mainly STR and AC buffs, with 2-3 defensive abilities (that sacrifice offence) which get upgraded as we go. Will that be enough to tank well? Will our base Warrior stuff at 10-19 still be useful later on down the line? I'm curious hwo tanking will look at 30+, with all them tasty treats.
  9. ARCHIVED-Azrahfel Guest

So are the mods able to thumbtack these types of posts so we don't need to keep digging for them?
  10. ARCHIVED-Wolfherz Guest

you can make them sticky yourself. Click on the little arrow to the right and it will be sticky for you.
  11. ARCHIVED-Azrahfel Guest

Just firgured that one out Wolf Thanks for the FYI :eek:)
  12. ARCHIVED-A_Variant Guest

**bump**

There really needs to be someplace other than the forums to see what skills and abilities you get. Searching (manually and automatically) gets tiresome very quickly.

Not that I'm complaining. Better to have it at all than not. =)
  13. ARCHIVED-Grimgore Guest

14. ARCHIVED-Diaboliq Guest

just a little FYI, you can sticky your own threads (and forums) by clicking the little up arrow image on the right side of the thread or forum list.
  15. ARCHIVED-Sprice Guest

Is their a list or table that clearly shows what skill is an upgrade or replacement of an old one? I have figured out a few but still think I may be wasting slots on skills I no longer should be using or need. Any help would be appreciated.
  16. ARCHIVED-GamerX Guest

Simplest solution is to pull up skills in doubt and clikc one if both gery out (on same timer) then the newer one is an upgrade.
  17. ARCHIVED-Lildoc Guest

Just to be sure, the following are the only fluff spells the Berserker gets?

20 - Fury of Fire : Fire visual effect
    40 - Form of the Furious Bear : Bear Form
    50 - Berserker's Fury : Flame visual effect
    Just wanted to make sure I'm not missing anything.
  18. ARCHIVED-Davish_Darkwolf Guest

Wow Thayne posting here :)

An honour to meet ya on forums sir, been following your progress since you became the first Zerker and
    being one of my sources of inspiration in game (even after patch).

Nice list, only needs some correction now on the Bloodlust description (unfortunately).
  19. ARCHIVED-Thuyker Guest

No combat art at 36?
  20. ARCHIVED-Nuvian Guest

nopes,didnt get anything when i dinged 36 :(