Berserker looking for Help

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Tyfiz, Dec 13, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Tyfiz Guest

OK, im an evil Berseker and 21st lvl. Ive been having troubles getting gear, I have ok gear but alot of clerics tell me to get my AC up and then they will let me grp =\ http://eq2players.station.sony.com/en/pplayer.vm?characterId=134979103 thats my equipment, i have like 40s in the bank and im saving for player made vanguard legs. I solod the Monitor Lizards and made pretty good money off them, but there getting low and they suck for exp but for money they still work. Should I just buy vendor plate gear to replace spots for gear that need upgraded tho they have no stats? Ive been working on my AQ but like I said ppl dont want me til i can get better AC. So what I ask is, there any quest (besides AQ), places to kill, money tips or anything any of you all can help me with. Ive been lvling like crazy so i can get rage and plate armor is why my artisan is so low, but I cant leave my comp on over night too sell ,since its more then just a gaming comp, its a family comp :p so any tips or advice woul dbe much apperciated. Thanks in advance :)

Mungy (Surnameless)
    21 Berserker of Big Bend, Freeport