Berserker Line AA's

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Surpus, May 18, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Slayer505 Guest

Skel@Butcherblock wrote:
    Exactly. We raid EoF full time these days, but we also do the occassional KoS raid on off days for quest updates for people, gearing up alts or just for fun. I always tank these raids since our other tank doesn't usually go. I've tanked every KoS zone in offensive stance with a buckler. I can get away with it because I know my healers can handle it, it makes it alot easier to hold aggro, and the mobs die faster. We've two-grouped all the zones but DT, which we three grouped. I have stance switching macroed so it's one click so I can switch over quickly if things start to go south, but so far the only mob in KoS I've felt the need to go defensive on was the Drake in DT, which right now is the toughest mob in KoS instances (poor neutred Tarinax :( ) EoF zones are different of course since the mobs are higher level and hit much harder and I want all the defense I can get. Arcrival, trust me if you spec for crits and haste you will find you do a ton more DPS and hold aggro alot better vs. the tiny TINY decrease in damage taken from the tiny increase in mit from Wisdom line. Trust me, Wisdom line completely sucks, there is no good reason to go all the way down that line.
  2. ARCHIVED-Sylnt Guest

I have been out of the game for awhile. I just got the EoF expansion and I have one simple neewb question. Do you have to max out the Warrior AA tree before you can work on the Beserker AA? My Bezerker is about 30% form level 70, and I still have no points earned to spend on the Bezerker tree. I am not yet maxed out on the Warrior tree yet, is this why I have no Bezerker points to spend? Thanks for the responses.
  3. ARCHIVED-kal-l Guest

When you get an achievement point you can spend it in either tree. The only restriction is that, if you respec, any points you already spent most go back into the same tree. Otherwise you can spend as you like including maxing out the berserker tree before spending a single point in the warrior one.