Berserker KOS AA paths (List)

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Khalad, Feb 8, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Khalad Guest

Retaliation: 1 point per level, 8 levels total, .5% chance to reposte frontal attacks, parry ones from other quadrants, (requires 4 points into sweeping strikes)

This has been changed to a defense buff, its a nice value, still disapointing though.
  2. ARCHIVED-Khalad Guest

changes i noticed

Dragoons cyclone (open wounds) has been reduced from 5 % per level to 3% per level
    Double attack in the int line has been changed to haste, 2.2% per level (very disapointing) still called double attack, description says double attack, but effects say haste and that is what it gives.
    The last skill in the wisdom line, removes all penalties from offensive and defenseive stance

Thankfully, dragoons reflexes remains unchanged, will still go the agl line, was gonna go int, but not sure i will now due to no double attack
  3. ARCHIVED-Rhayven Guest

I think I will be spending most of my points in Stamina line.
  4. ARCHIVED-Laereneth Guest

Do you still feel the cyclone/sweeping strikes is worth it at 3% per level instead of 5% per level? And double attack gives a haste bonus? Doesn't Accelerate right before that skill give a haste as well?
  5. ARCHIVED-Khalad Guest

the skill before cyclone is just a reg low damage AE now that you need a spear there is no Haste on dragoons cyclone(formerly sweeping strikes). I want Dragoons reflexes so i will be getting cyclone no matter what, and i still think it is worth it. Alot of our AAs have been adjusted (nerfed, but its still beta so not really a nerf) so i see less and less choices with each day it seems.
  6. ARCHIVED-Khalad Guest

[IMG]

Posted this in the beta forum asking it it was a bug or are they midway through changing it.
  7. ARCHIVED-Splinterr Guest

O.... i can just TASTE the massive amount of DPS to come
  8. ARCHIVED-infernus006 Guest

"The last skill in the wisdom line, removes all penalties from offensive and defenseive stance"

Woot, that seals it for me. I am going with full STA and WIS paths.
  9. ARCHIVED-uux Guest

I think I'm going to go full STA and WIS as well.

I'm a bit confused though. So far, I spent a point on Bind Wound and a few on stamina. For Bind Wound, should there be something in the knowledge book that can be dragged to a hotbar? I'm a bit puzzled as to how to actually use this ability. :smileyindifferent:
  10. ARCHIVED-infernus006 Guest

Yes, the icon for the Bind Wounds ability shows up under the abilities tab though, rather than combat arts. It's actually a nice little ability too. Sucks it can only be cast while out of combat but nevertheless it's still come in handy for me a couple of times already.
    Message Edited by infernus006 on 02-22-200610:20 AM
  11. ARCHIVED-uux Guest

Ah hah! Thank you very much. :smileyvery-happy:
  12. ARCHIVED-TangBaBa Guest

Could we get a sticky on this?
  13. ARCHIVED-Korganaxe Guest

bind wound is great :D
    since its so easy to run away, you can get far enough away, cast it on the run, get tha nice heal, then turn around and suprise whos chasing you, or, itl be a nice little boost if you can catch up to someone, also helps with downtime between fights or if you see a group heading towards yours right after a fight
  14. ARCHIVED-FightGame Guest

can the OP or someone update this tree? I see a few things that have been changed.
  15. ARCHIVED-FightGame Guest

Many of these have been changed.
    I'm really confused on the last in line for Stamina. In game, the tree says it's 0% and 0%, where as here it says 7% and 7%. Stamina line also has 3 steps that require buckler, here says 2 steps.
    4th step in agility is now + to defense for each point spent.

If the original poster or someone else can't update this list, I guess I could do it later.

Message Edited by FightGame on 03-13-200601:20 PM
  16. ARCHIVED-Khalad Guest

All anyone who wants so see is open their skills window in game. With the AAs on live servers there is really no reason for a list on forums. I posted the first one from beta, cause at that point people had no idea what the AAs would be, I knew they would change, but it gave people some insight into what to expect.
  17. ARCHIVED-FightGame Guest

So the one in game is correct? The last in the stamina line really is 0% and 0%???
  18. ARCHIVED-potatotr0ll Guest

I believe all the AA skills scale to your level. If this is true I would say some of the skills will be 0% or very low numbers on it because at your lower level it is near impossible to get to that last skill. There might be a way, but there only so many named and such that one can do within a certain level limit. I am currently lvl 43 and only have 3 points into the WIS line. Havent even got any of the offensive or passive skills. According to EQ2 WIS increases resists, which is nice for a tank. The Demolisher line is really nice, and if the resists go up cool.
  19. ARCHIVED-infernus006 Guest

Mine doesn't say 0% mine says 7%. I think yours might be bugged.
    Message Edited by infernus006 on 03-14-200611:44 AM
  20. ARCHIVED-FightGame Guest

Doubt it's a level thing, I'm 68, and have put in about 18 points so far.