Berserker Issues. - Image Heavy.

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Kunaak, Mar 28, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

Theres alot of new DoV 2.0 Gear with procs with 25 DPS/Attack Speed. And AOE Autoattack.
  2. ARCHIVED-LygerT Guest

Talathion@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    you're seriously a broken a record. i have been complaining about the AE cap at 100% for, well.. even before the mythical was even introduced.

why have a 100% AE temp buff, an AA to increase it 40% and a perma buff for it while no way AT ALL for us to ever utilize it all? this was brought up so long ago and it only gets compounded every update that other classes get buffed/fixed that issues like this go unresolved for this class.

this class has low health, miserable spike damage protection now and mediocre DPS, raidwide buffs are not desirable enough to ever bring along a zerk on raid so this class really has no place outside of heroic/solo zones. a well geared zerk still can do a decent job as an offtank but still requires a set group in order to maintain aggro, other classes offer better survivability with aggro holding characteristics than this class does.
    all of the issues listed become exacerbated more and more as time goes on, soon the only way a zerk will ever be viable will be having other tanks outfit them first just in order for them to even be competetive for a spot.
    the end.
  3. ARCHIVED-Zeuhl27 Guest

Lyger@Permafrost wrote:
    It's basically the same things we complained about in RoK Lyger. I'm a little upset too that when I came back to the game my zerker was in almost the same exact place as when I left. The only thing that changed was I needed a couple levels and AA's.
    We don't need much to make the berserker a viable tank and desired in groups or raids. The problem is they will never take the things we've been over the cap in for YEARS and give us something we could actually use. It's disturbing as hell that my brigand in similar gear has a few thousand more hitpoints and my SK in crap gear only has a little less HP.
  4. ARCHIVED-LygerT Guest

at least back then adrenaline actually worked.
  5. ARCHIVED-Zeuhl27 Guest

6. ARCHIVED-Amalar Guest

Edit: Removed. Err how to delite? Rage post not required anymore..