Berserker Forums dead?

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Davish_Darkwolf, Feb 26, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Davish_Darkwolf Guest

Is it my impression or noone posts anything in this class forums anymore????

Either that or every Zerker out there is too damn busy playing the game...

or... worse... many changed class???

A dieing game/class it seems?
  2. ARCHIVED-Bremer Guest

There were neven many posts and the change to Adrenaline killed the class.
  3. ARCHIVED-Obadiah Guest

This forum has been inactive for a very long time. Dying game, to an extent sure. It happens after 6 years. There will remain a core population that's large enough to keep it going for a long time though.
    Dying class, meh. I doubt many MT Berserkers or group-content Berserkers changed specifically because of the nerfs. They may as the expansion wears on, or they may not. But there's not much for Berserkers to say either. Life sucks and then you're nerfed.
    I've been busy playing the game. As a Swash and a Bruiser, one of which will be my new main.
  4. ARCHIVED-Calabeth Guest

You forgot to add "Unless your an SK/Paladin" at the end of Life Sucks then ye get nerfed comment lol.
  5. ARCHIVED-ReverendPaqo Guest

Post GU13, life sucked as a shadowknight pretty much entirely until TSO, and life as a paladin has always been hit, miss, hit, miss until sf when it was moderate to good hit and velious thats about the same.
    To be totally and completely neutral, it doesn't suck any more or less to be a zerker than it does to be either crusader, and if it really did suck that much to be a zerker, why don't you betray to guardian?
    Everyone can complain about certain abilities because everyone has some that are real stinkers and everyone can complain about this nerf or that nerf because some really do suck alot and are brought about because under certain circumstances it was able to be hard core abused (legionare's conviction anyone? not just once either.) But to outright say the the zerkers as a whole sucks is just really not realistic. I see just as many zerkers MTing as I do either of the crusaders and in actuality my raid's MT and the OT we run with are both zerkers and they are doing just fine and the population of MT tanks reflects exactly the same.
    The reason theres not much activity on the forum IMO is there just really is not that much to say about them. The moment people start talking is when the nerf bat comes out regardless of if the talk is about something working or not. Also it helps zerkers that everyone is screaming "NERF AMENDS! AGAIN!" or "NERF SKS! AGAIN!" and it draws out all of the foil hats and active posters alike.
  6. ARCHIVED-Obadiah Guest

Orai@Butcherblock wrote:
    I wouldn't betray to Guardian simply because my raid already has one and two Guardians would be only slightly more useful than two Berserkers. If I could betray to either a Crusader or Brawler with my main toon, however, I would do so in a heartbeat, but instead I will sever the emotional connection to the game that I've had for 6 years and play as someone else at least until I'm positive Rift is the answer (or not) and it's time to go.
    I'm sure you do fine, but it does set the raid back a bit; having a Berserker MT and OT is an inherent handicap that has to be overcome. In my case our raid force can't overcome much and we need to be as streamlined as possible class-wise to survive. Bruisers bring a lot more to the table from a buff standpoint and their new abilities and new hate issues for everyone make that even more true.
    Like I said, few MTs are going to quit or betray because of the changes. There's nothing right out of the gate that is a great hindrance. And you're right. There IS very little to say about the class. They were fine for a while, which to every non-Berserker Fighter meant "Overpowered". Now they are an afterthought. Nothing special, nothing horrible. 6 of 6.
    Keep in mind, the population hasn't had but a week to adjust for the changes. Can't measure 90/300 of any class vs. just plain 90, but if you could that would be the stat to keep an eye on.