Berserker Epic Ideas!

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Eriku, May 9, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-YummiOger Guest

[p]Celextulvy, Fist of the Warlord[/p][p]1 hand blunt - Mace[/p][p]64str 52 stam 36 agil 200HPs 200Power [/p][p]+3% Reposte +10% DPS +10Crushing[/p][p] 107DR 2.5Delay [/p][p]Concussive Strike: Stunns Target for 2s and next damage delt is 100% Crit, occurs 2.0 times per min. Epic Stunn reduced to .8s[/p][p]Forced Strike: If target parries/repostes/dodges there is a 50% chance to Inflict 565 - 893 crushing damage on target.[/p][p] [/p][p]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/p][p]Weapon type is not an issue after LU36. we need some bad [I cannot control my vocabulary] blunts :twisted:[/p][p]Needs to be a large mace with spikes and awsome partical effects.[/p][p] [/p][p]it might be overpowered .. but EHHHH who cares?!!? LOL[/p][p] [/p][p] [/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Zeuhl27 Guest

Ponos@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Hehe Conan too. I tend to think of Wulfgar from the Drizzit series with a huge two-handed hammer raging around a battlefield taking hundreds of wounds. I flat out refused to use a 1h and buckler until I broke level 60 because I loved the look of a 2h axe or greatsword. I now am a cookie cutter zerker with a 1h axe and buckler. If they make 2 handers a viable option I'll be happy wether its an axe, sword, spear,mace or hammer. If the 1h/buckler option remains the best way to go let us get plenty of choices as to what the epic looks like because I for one am tired of looking like the zerker next to me.
  3. ARCHIVED-LiquidFlex Guest

Zeuhl@Mistmoore wrote:
    Absolutely!! And don't forget good 'ol Bruenor Battlehammer! ok... my 2cp added. :)
  4. ARCHIVED-Zeuhl27 Guest

See, another beserker type running around without a thought just destroying everything within axe range lol.
  5. ARCHIVED-foslos Guest

[p]I think the original epic from EQ1 was a great idea. The original epic was a convertable sword with a scabbard. Put your epic in it and hit the button and boom you had a 2H do it again and you had 2 one handers. In EQ1 they didnt have weapons flaged as Duelwield so it was 2 1hs.One sword had and anger(tuant) proc and one had a stun(i think). Having that kind of versatility would be great. I havent done the Wurmslayer quest yet but I hear that it is similar in fashion.[/p][p]http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=2631[/p][p] [/p]