Berserker AA

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-heyua, Sep 26, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-heyua Guest

What does Stance mastery do?
    Does it remove the penalties of juggernaut and adrenaline?
  2. ARCHIVED-Kapath Guest

no, simply the two stances you have to choose (excluding recklessnes). believe defensive has some reduction to weapon skill and offense decreases your defense/aggression.

Also, you should never be in the 'offensive' stance, it's a joke/waste. Just think of it not even being there.
  3. ARCHIVED-Tekadeo Guest

Kapath wrote:
    Why did you post this worthless and misleading information?
    Berserkers are forced to use Offensive stance to generate enough hate to hold aggro. Otherwise you are always going to need a Coercer/Dirge to hold aggro off of good DPS. Offensive stance gives you a lot more hate via DPS and hit rate while not sacrificing as much as Reckless does, and the survivability loss is miniscule at best.
  4. ARCHIVED-Ambeco Guest

agreed my zerker is always in offensive stance. sometimes if i am in a group and just background toon i go Recklesss but I never go defensive because with stance mastery the offensive is just as good as defensive plus I get more DPS Win WIN offensive is the way to go.
  5. ARCHIVED-Regolas Guest

Sorry to hijack this thread but the title is appropriate and I can't raise a new post from my phone: The warrior AA tree. Which section is the better choice, the additional hate gain on far left or the 100% parry second from left?
  6. ARCHIVED-Regolas Guest

Also, while I agree that going offensive is better for aggro generation, the defensive stance seems to make me much more difficult to kill. It's a balancing game depending on the mob, the healer, your group setup and everything else. With the right support to provide additional hate gain but a healer who's struggling to keep you alive, I've found it better to go defensive with a shield. If the healer is finding it easy to keep you alive, then of course offensive stance is the way to go.