Not A Bug Befallen : The Spread of Undeath quest zone unavailable

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Excisionx, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Excisionx New Member

Befallen : The Spread of Undeath quest zone wont let me zone in even though the current step of my deity quest The Spread of Undeath requires to zone into here to update the quest. Please help, cant progress on my deity questline for Rodcet Nife until this is fixed please and thank you.
    Warpath and Carynn like this.
  2. Warpath New Member

It looks like this bug is still active.
    I tried to zone in last night and this morning (Kaladim server) and was told the zone was unavailable.
    Seems like a bug that blocks finishing a quest that has two more quests behind it might be something Daybreak would want to take a look at.

Excisionx, what resolution did you finally get for this, if any?
    I'm trying to decide if I should just go tell Rodcet to go packing and select another deity.
  3. Warpath New Member

Excisionx, I'm guessing that you just changed deities then.
  4. Kaitheel Developer

Oh, Excisionx must also be on Kaladim. Thank you for that added detail, Warpath!

I had not been able to reproduce this issue previously, as it isn't happening on all servers. I was only able to reproduce this issue on Kaladim. I am trying to track down what the cause is. Hopefully, I'll have an update soon!

~ Kaitheel
  5. Kaitheel Developer

Oh! This turns out to not be a bug. 'Befallen: The Spread of Undeath' is part of GU61 content, and is purposely not available at this time. It will be unlocked later.

The good news is that this does not stop you from being able to complete this quest. The quest can be updated in either 'Befallen: Cavern of the Afflicted' or 'Befallen: The Spread of Undeath'.

The quest journal says to fulfill the quest in Cavern of the Afflicted, but since the zone name is also the quest name, it adds a layer of confusion.

So, venture into 'Befallen: Cavern of the Afflicted' and get those quest updates, all ye Followers of Health on Kaladim!

~ Kaitheel
    Bludd likes this.