Been awhile.....

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Leloes, May 15, 2018.

1. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Those are the main I use these days.
  2. Leloes Well-Known Member

Okay, I read over them. I'm sure there has been changes made over the last couple of years.
  3. Finora Well-Known Member

4. Leloes Well-Known Member

Not much of a crafter but I'll check it out. Thanks!
  5. JaySynn New Member

This External HDD will cover you indefintely for EQII and quite a few others. LOL
    https://www.walmart.com/ip/WD-1TB-E...ternal-Hard-Drive-WDBUZG0010BBK-WESN/55571909
    Look for Seagate and WesternDigital. Wally World loves to stock those in house, and they are usually the cheapest.

My son is autistic and loves to game and we have found a lot of groups that enjoy having ANYONE join them and chat and play. I suggest finding a guild that is really chatty and jump in! Good luck friend! See you in Kelathin!
  6. Leloes Well-Known Member

Thanks, appreciate you taking the time to look this up! I don't group mainly because my I tend to be slower than most players and when the pain starts getting to be too much I have to suddenly drop out. People tend to get a wee bit upset when I do that!:eek:
  7. Feylone Active Member

I understand that all too well. That's why I mainly group with my wife, or solo if she's down because of her pain. We understand each other's condition. Just keep trudging and never give up! :D
  8. Leloes Well-Known Member

Never have! Never will! It's difficult sometimes but I just keep doing the best I can. :)
    Feylone likes this.