Beast'r Eggstravaganza Feedback and Bugs 2018

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Kaitheel Developer

The update played some havoc, as I am sure several of you noticed. The event was activated after the servers came back up.

~ Kaitheel
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  3. sonoske Active Member

Did chorus and sympathy run get fixed people say its still broke
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

No one finding even the Eggschangers? :(

They're really obvious in New Halas, at least on Test; right between the Erollisi Shrine and the Bank, etc. buildings, by the froglok gardener. :-/

Uwk
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The event's up, and I found a Frisky egg on Thurgadin, on the newbie entry island for New Halas, and immediately Scribed it, without eggschanging it for a house pet (I don't think we can do that once we've Scribed it?), and was eager to see the colors...which it didn't have. It looks like a plain white egg with creepy eyes glaring out of the red-orange glow within, with no attempt to camouflage itself as a Spring celebration decoration. ;->

So I've named it Snowball for now. :D

EDIT: Tried /camp to self on that toon to see if that would correct (color-correction! Ha!) the problem; the only thing that happened differently once we all got back in again was that the Egg had apparently devoured my Ice Wolf Pup...only his head was sticking out, poor li'l guy. :-/

EDIT: Okay, never mind...after checking Denmum's excellent (eggsellent? ;->) entry in EQ2Traders.com, I find that the Frisky doesn't have colors! :confused:

So, it'll be Snowball from now on. :D

Uwk
  6. Spindle Well-Known Member

Don't know if it's been suggested before, but, it would totally rock my boat if Inquies personal reflections could get mini-me's of Eggs and other fluff pets. Maybe I've been around too many kids today, heehee, just the thought of a teeny egg following a teeny ratonga sounds just too cute.

/end schmaltz )
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.