Beastlords at lvl 70

Discussion in 'PVP Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Arckon, Oct 29, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Arckon Guest

So as some people know level 70 pvp is on the rise. We all know that beastlords are overpowered, and SOE will never do anything about it. I have a lvl 70 fury that I use in that teir. I have lost some fights and have won some and I know that comes with pvp. I have fought almost every class at lvl 70. Besides chanters and SK's I can fight any other class in DPS stance. I had a 1v1 with a 70 Beastlord in mara earlier. I was in heal stance, I popped my preheals and a stiffle immunity and began dpsing, and back to healing and so on. My heals had no chance in keeping up at all. Now I have all EOF raid armor and jewelery. 700 ability mod and 100% cast speed. He was hitting me for like 7K a primal. Do people just play the OP classes in each tier because they want the easy road? I just think it makes you look like a scrub when you have to play classes that are crazy overpowered just because you know that if you picked up a normal class you would get rolled.
  2. ARCHIVED-mopeygothic Guest

Arckon wrote:
    you pretty much summed everything up right there :p

there is "a plea for balance" thread somewhere .. post and that and /feedback too :)
  3. ARCHIVED-Sasquatch Guest

Hey Arckon its me Fleshdecay. That's my 70 beastlord btw. Just wait till I get gear. But 7k is a bit of an exaggeration. It was like 3 or 4k. Wizards hitting way harder than that with ice comet. Nerf wizard's omg!!! Ill 1v1 you at 92 if you want but I doubt you want that fight too.
  4. ARCHIVED-Sasquatch Guest

You also have the pleasure of knowing my illy Hypnotizer also I believe. I could of brought him to 70 and the fight would been even easier for me. My offer is still on the table to 1v1 my 92 fleshdecay if you have a 92. He isn't a beastlord so you should kill me easily right? Before you talk crap know who it is that your talking too.
  5. ARCHIVED-Baackdoor Guest

This guy is zythren, he's terrible in all aspects of this game. lol ignore this post tbh, he cries about anything that can kill him.