Beastlord weapons.

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-laments, Nov 11, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-laments Guest

With the announcement that Beastlords will be treated as scouts and wear chain armour is there any confirmation that they will still continue to use Brawler type weapons? I can just about accept the chain but to move away from H2H would really spoil any connection to the Beastlords of old not to mention the whole visual aspect, also if the Epic weapon isn't a variation on the old EQ version I would consider the ball has really been dropped.
  2. ARCHIVED-Zeragrin Guest

Bump.
    I would also really like to know what primary and secondary weapon choices will be. In addition to aforementioned h2h weaps will they be able to use blunt weapons as well?
  3. ARCHIVED-Leovinus Guest

laments wrote:
    I believe they mentioned during the podcast that they weren't sure about this yet. The original plan was to have them be leather wearing scouts that use brawler weapons, but since they're scouts, they decided to let them use chain (and put them on the already busy scout patterns...). They were still discussing weapons, to the best of my knowledge.
  4. ARCHIVED-Meinen Guest

just a mere couple of weeks till release and they don't know what weapons they will be using...the future is bright indeed.