Beastlord Warders

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Wynde, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Wynde New Member

I am just over level 30 and my warders have not leveled once. I tend to switch them out according to what I need but I was curious if I needed to re tame higher level creatures as I level up or is it ok to keep the ones I first caught and started with? I have looked over a few posts and guides but nothing with that information on it.
  2. Flightrisk Well-Known Member

beastlord warders , the progress bar for each warder has no demarcations so until it fills up the point of the lettering its hard to tell if its moving , to level a warder first keep it alive .. use the warder ability's when the blue paw print pops up on your screen , to give your self a sense of progress be sure one of your chat windows is set to show skill ups and or rewards the phrase you are looking for is " your affinity with your warder has increased " it takes a while to level a warder the old hard way . there is an npc murar shar? in butcherblock that starts a three part beastlord timeline quest,which goes from zone to zone and up in level as you go along , which when done to the bitter end will give you three of your warders grandmastered using the pots and reward items

good luck from Dummyload , a maj'dul beastlord .
  3. Bhayar Well-Known Member

I've also found leveling to go much more rapidly when I was in spiritual stance for some reason. Not sure why that should be, but it is the case.
  4. Anjel Member

5. Balcerak Well-Known Member

Stick to one warder at a time and level it up. Don't keep switching. You want to fully level one at a time. Different warders of the same type only change the appearance of the warder, not the power. Once you get spiritual stance it helps since you are more likely to be able to have the warder find a weakness (blue paw) and you can take advantage (left BL buttons) before the mob dies. Once you've fully leveled a warder you get a primal attack you can put on your BL bar in the right slots (they will be specific to a particular slot). But basically, wait for the paw, use an advantage, then kill the critter so your warder gets exp.
  6. Kodamungus Active Member

Anyone know the name for this quest line starter?

I'm currently working on the BL lore timeline which starts with Spiritual Bonds in Butcherblock from Shalih Mar. That quest grants 1 GM potion, but the rest of the quests give a specialization point each to get you up to 40.
  7. Balcerak Well-Known Member

8. Kodamungus Active Member

Yes, it only gives 1 GM potion and it's 6 quests in the timeline (1 pot + 5 specialization points). I'm trying to figure out what quest line gives 3 GM pots mentioned above.
  9. Flightrisk Well-Known Member

My apology's I created Dummyload on the day beast-lords released , and some of the quests have changed slightly since then .. i should have remembered that because i recently created a second beast-lord and noticed that the quest awarded points instead of the choice to level up a second warder .. i am sorry about that . the link to the quest line shared by Kodamungus is the one that I was speaking of /thinking of . sorry again for any misleading info that's not my usual style
    Meneltel, Breanna and Kodamungus like this.