Beastlord warder abilities

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Elenova, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Elenova Member

I recently made a beastlord and tamed all of the warders available for lvl 42, and I'm curious about what their abilities actually do, but they aren't showing up in the warders tab of the character sheet. In the warder's tab for me, it's only the dropdown list of warders at the top, the rank with the tooltip for the primal ability just below that, a big ole picture of what the warder looks like, and a "modify specializations" button at the bottom. Shouldn't there be tooltips for the 4 abilities each warder has, just above the "modify specializations" button? Or is that not a thing any more? Maybe I have to change a setting or level up more to see them? Thanks for any help in advance!
    *edit* I'm using default UI
  2. Paragonvii Active Member

Forgive me if I'm not helpful lol. I'm playing me some BL now and I REALLY dig the tame animals. Never thought I would enjoy hunting them and switching the ones I want.

When your pet hits max level (fully maxed grandmaster) you will then get an additional spell to use for your spiritual or primal stance. So level up the critters that you like and also for the spells ye want. Hope this helps.
  3. AlextheConjuror New Member

4. Halixa New Member

Yeah I am at that point right now where I need to put AAs into my warder however I do not know what abilities are what. I am a new player to EQ, just bought the expansion and beastlord class. It is very frustrating to say ths least. Please fix this.
  5. Muffincookie Active Member

Same here!
    I dont know where to put them. I hope they look into this really soon.
  6. Tonkah New Member

Hay folks , us Beast lords need this issue fixed ! we are being as patient as we can be but this has been a issue for a long time now .. can we at least get a update on if or when this will be fixed ? This has a huge negative effect on the entire class !
  7. Sykle I use too many words sometimes.

Tip - any warder ability with a duration or effect will show up on the monster you're fighting, and if you don't have ACT (Advanced Combat Tracker) installed, I would highly recommend it. It will tell you the average damage they hit for on a guild hall training dummy.
    Leave your pet attacking the dummy for like 5 minutes, and watch the effects on the dummy.
    Unfortunately for pets and warders, there isn't any formal description on what they do, only what us players can figure out.
    If I remember correctly, this was once in the game but taken out because of issues with pet scaling and AI.

Hope this helps.
  8. Reynsthan New Member

id love a list of unquie looking warders or new looks that came out with VoV.
  9. Vunder Well-Known Member

I've found very little that can be tamed.