Beastlord savagry issue since reforge changes

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by StoneAch, Jan 4, 2021.

1. StoneAch Member

Since the reforge changes to disallow reforging into recovery I'm struggling to play beastlord. Normally it took like 10s to max out savagry and start my rotation, but this xpac due to 0 recovery it takes me over 30s before I can actually max it out. In raid, well over 40 due to just ridiculous lag. With 100 recovery I could get 2, possibly 3 advantages in before advantage window closes, now it's just a one, 2 if I'm lucky, in heroics. In raids, it's one per. It also feels that due to the whole "all your stats now apply to pets" that they open advantage window less often, or at least feels like it takes 2-3s longer before they open it. By the time I build up savagry to start fighting name's already dead in heroics. In raid due to amount of time spent just fighting to gain and keep savagry, I'm dead bottom among t1 parses. I had no problem last xpac keeping up with mages and even outparsing them at certain fights, but now I'm doing 1/3 of what they're doing with relatively same stats as them. It feels like the all these changes have unproportionally affected beastlords to the point where playing this game is making me feel really miserable and having a feeling I'll soon gonna start getting benched in favor of classes that are not broken. Hell, if zerker, sk and fury can so easily outparse me in raid, what's the point really?
  2. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

With the numbers some BL's are getting in heroics (raids t.b.a after patch), I doubt you're going to get much sympathy.
  3. StoneAch Member

Not looking for sympathy, trying to address obvious problem. Talked to couple BLs, everyone's having same issue.
  4. StoneAch Member

Oh boy, this gonna age well :)

[IMG]