Beastlord cant use bow and arrows?

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by redindus, Mar 16, 2021.

1. redindus Active Member

Curious can Beastlords use bows and arrows??? Cause i friend here just rolled one and like using them, saw the wiki and didnt mention it. If that true, she aint gonna be happy about it.

Wish she stop making new characters, she wont stay put lol.
  2. Finora Well-Known Member

I have a bow on my beastlord /shrug
    Some bows they may not be able to use, but there are a lot out there that are "all scouts", so look for those.

And while I know it can be a personal RP preference, there is honestly not much difference in the functional use of thrown weapons & bows as far as game play goes for most classes. Some have abilities that are restricted to one or the other but outside of that those classes its all the same.
  3. Bludd Well-Known Member

also you can chuck a bow into ranged appearance and it will look like you have a bow
    Finora likes this.
  4. redindus Active Member

Oh good thinking, been trying to get her to keep your beastlord and i will let her know that you can change your appearance. What thrown weapons can she use? We both noticed she was using throwing star w/e that is and i think there are hatchets or small throwing axe and not sure what else.

Sorry i never played a beastlord, been playing my channeler and told her would be a good team up to play together in rough places like heroic dungeons, etc. I dont have a merc yet, got tired of wasting money on those merc crates on the store, couldnt get what i want.
  5. Finora Well-Known Member

The shuriken (throwing stars), throwing axes, throwing hammers,& throwing daggers are the ammo. Bandoliers, satchels, & pouches are the ranged item/bow equivalent for those types of ammo.
    Breanna likes this.