Beastlord BoL changes

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Primitive, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Primitive Member

From patch notes on 17th Dec

ABILITIES
    The base damage for level 111+ abilities have been increased by a minimum of 20% before level and tier multipliers are applied.

This does not apply to Beastlord advantages and primals. They remain the same base damage level prior to the BoL level increase.

Can you please implement the 20% increase in line with the other 24 classes to the Beastlord. Or implement a base damage/heal/power increase to their Feral and Spiritual stance.

Channelers will also require the 20% increase to their conduit and dissonance abilities.
    Sadus, dirgenoobforreal and Tajar like this.
  2. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

On top of BL skills not scaling, the ability "Warder's Ferocity" is now completely useless with all overcaps removed (confirmed on discord yesterday by Kander) and it kills the warder when you toggle it off.

The killing the pet part was reported on beta and shown case in a youtube video linked on the forum and is located here
    Zynt likes this.
  3. Vunder Well-Known Member

What I have noticed is BL benefit more from WDB. When I get home ill post my BL and my sons Sin, same gear and adornments from starter quests, however, melee DPS is far greater on my BL than the sin, I do roughly 15% less overall DPS because his CA's do massive massive dmg compared to mine.

I was doing more DPS, but the pet nerf, and the dumbfire nerf really hurt my dps. I still like the class, i can powerfeed and still do decent dps compared to others so i have a use in groups, and I do far more DPS than a 2nd healer so I can take the strain off of a solo healer.

I'm also not your typical epeen stroking dps and don't care if i'm in spiritual or feral.

Group out of power? Pop northwind barrier, get FP, blow my power regens, power to group, use proper wardens to power feed groups.

Powerfeed and survivability > Your own parse
    Treiko likes this.
  4. Vunder Well-Known Member

Crit bonus still caps. My beastlord caps at 6300 CB. Turns blue and locks.

However, the sheer amount of dmg my warder does with my current stats 700 wdb/5500dps/6300cb does not justify swapping him out of a few more Overcap on CB.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Is this intentional that the character window has no more Warder tab ?
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Vunder Well-Known Member

I still have mine.
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ahh ok maybe only my beastlord has a bug.
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

well this morning my warder tab was back , so I guess they took a vacation or something .
    Hmm I just noticed I still have to get me some insects I should get to work on that .
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Skyryder New Member

My Beastlord is experiencing the same issues, as well as I have no warders at all. My BL was working fine when I logged off before the patch on Tuesday. I logged on after patch to a broken BL. I rebooted pc, nothing seems to help. I filed bugged report only to hear nothing back.