Bazaar to Freeport server merge broke my character

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by peteed1985, Mar 31, 2013.

1. peteed1985 New Member

Ok I stopped playing for a year or 2 and came back to find my Bazaar character on the Freeport server but theres a few major issues.

1. My wolf mount whistle is missing since in the time since I last played it they changed mount from bag items to a mounts tab where my wolf isn't.

2. I have no bags and barely any items

3. My spellbook only has 4 pages for a 77 necromancers spells and on all those 4 pages there are 3 to 6 spots in random places on the pages where its an empty square where a spell should be.

4. Even though my spellbook only has 4 pages if I hit next on page 4 I get a page 5 of 5 and then hit next again and get 6 of 6 and so on up to page 100+

5. I only have one pet summon spell in my spellbook for Undead Knight when I know I has a couple of other summons at least.

The first 2 I could understand maybe being a hacker but combined with the last 3 smells like Sony messed up the server merge and borked my character.
  2. Alarra Well-Known Member

Contact CS and get it sorted from there.
  3. Mae- Well-Known Member

The spellbooks have been changed in the last couple of years to only show the highest level of spell. Click on the sort button and sort it how you choose (and you can choose there to show only highest level or not) and those weird blank spots that have shown up will go away. It also accounts for why you only have one summon Undead Knight instead of multiple.

The thing with the spell book pages has been around since launch. A "bug" ... but not really game breaking. Those pages do exist, they just generally don't "count" on the total pages list because you don't use them.

As far as the wolf mount, that might be something you need to petition for. Try doing a search in your inventory (there is a button in the UI to search your inventory) to see if maybe it is in your bank or something before you do so, though.
  4. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

Don't forget to try /finditem dire that found mine in mount tab and when I did it again after making it a house it it showed as house item in inventory.
  5. peteed1985 New Member

No I mean I only have Undead Knight, My undead mage for example spell is gone completely.
  6. Darwich New Member

did you check the mount tab for your wolf whistle? that has changed in the last few years too.
  7. Mystfit Well-Known Member

I hat lots of characters merged from the Bazaar to FP without a hitch, but I suppose something can happen :) If you aren't silver or hold, your best bet is to contact support. All we can do is offer /comfort support :)
  8. Seiffil Active Member

There's no grim sorcererr spell at all in your spellbook? That's the name of the mage pet, and Nightshade is the name of the spell for the scout pet.
  9. Mae- Well-Known Member

Did you bother to do anything I suggested, or just wanted to tell me I was wrong before trying?