Baubbleshire breakout?

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by pumancat, Apr 10, 2021.

1. pumancat Well-Known Member

Has anyone found one ? Just interested in the gate with the pines behind it. But any would do.

Darreien - AB server
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

There isn't one listed in the Decorator's Resource stickied page? :-/

Granted, Oaky doesn't have everything up there yet, and I'm not sure how many folks have it...I think I do, but if so, that'd be on one of my numerous toons, and I'd have to look...hmm. Not a bad idea! Brb... ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay, looking in my own (well, an alt's)...

The coordinates of the "gate" (I take it, you mean the non-functioning one, vs. the entrance/exit?), where I was standing plastered up against it and looking "out" with my "cameraman" are:

1,022.96, -25.97, -661.49

and when you're right there at the boundary, looking directly at it, you're facing ENE (East by Northeast).

Haven't found my stack o' Teleport Pads yet; by the time I do, another City Festival will probably have rolled around...

But I imagine all you'd have to do would be to place a Pad at a point somewhat further East, maybe a little more North-ish (like, 1,020, -25.75, -662, say), but be careful; what my third-person "cameraman" could see looked like gaps here and there in the ground, indicating where you could fall through the world. Most times, you just get tossed right back to a safe location, but other prestige places have killed their owners that way. :-/

Good luck! :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Tkia Well-Known Member

There won't be anything out there as that's the gate to the Forest Ruins zone and you won't get a second zone loaded with your house. At best it will be the edges of the terrain pieces the gate is standing on, which is what's holding up the trees. Beyond that will be nothing but void.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Right, kind of like breaking out into "South Qeynos"; you won't get the whole city, and beyond a certain point, it's even hazardous; you can tell when you look into a pothole in the "street" and see stars and the duct taped-together bits of Luclin below you... :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  6. pumancat Well-Known Member

Sounds good, thanks Ewke, and Tkia. Will look into it and listen to your advise. BTW, the forest ruins, is thaat the same instance as the " Qeynos Ruins " from the Chronoportal with Pyzjn ? Would have loved that one to be made a home.

Darreien
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Errrr? No idea; the only Chronoportal instance I ever tried to do (ONCE) was the thing in Firemyst Gully, where even with a fairly well-geared Conjy, with good pets, I still got my heinie handed to me rather unceremoniously. Nowadays I only participate in the Chrono holiday stuff via the collection turn-ins and purchase of "souvenirs" from the merchants (my Doctor Who homage toons love the Hourglass and the Gnomophone "high-tech" music box :D). ;->

The current Forest Ruins is a little sub-zone for like "teenaged" toons (levels 10-19, if memory serves? maybe their 20s?), and if I recall correctly, it could be pretty fun. :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

Yes it is, and I too would love for that zone to be made into a house zone, both with, and without the ruins being 'restored' and the towers accessible.