Battling to zone anywhere

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Zyxia, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Zyxia Active Member

Got chucked out of Arcannse Spire three and half hours ago. Since then I have battled to return to EQ2 due to logins, slow responses, slow loading. That's now all, having finally got in, I couldn't zone anywhere. Big read message reads, that zone is currently unavailable. Wouldn't let me back into Arcannse Spire, wouldn't let me go anywhere.
    A friend tried, he also cannot zone anywhere. He could not zone from his EQ house to mine, even though he has access. Message reads, that zone is currently unavailable.
    So, we can't go anywhere, do anything...sigh
  2. Zyxia Active Member

forgot to add that i am on Halls of Fate server
  3. Karamella Well-Known Member

For the last 30 minutes I've been trying to zone into a house on Skyfire, when it says "server currently not available". Time for a break *sigh*
  4. Zyxia Active Member

Guildies are complaining about not being able to zone anywhere - same red message "That zone is currently unavailable" so where can we go if we want to play?
  5. Miralith New Member

Same issue on AB. Any character I have parked in a house, which is every tradeskiller, I can't log in. I get the same 'zone is unavailable' message. I was able to log in one into a guild hall and one into a Zone. Cannot zone into housing at all. Plopped me right back where I was. I could take a bell out to another zone and Plane of Magic is still accessible but housing is a big nope right now.
  6. flameweaver Well-Known Member

Having the same issue on Maj'Dul. Can't load any character on any of my accounts, but not actually having a problem logging in to the game, at least to the char select screen. Getting zone unavailable, and at the moment all my characters are parked in houses.
  7. Zyxia Active Member

Apparently PoP is the only one that seems to be working
  8. Archael Lioncrown New Member

I'm also having the same issue ever since I got disconnected while changing zones 5 hours ago. Every time I try to log in, a pop up message appear saying "Zone is temporarily unavailable. Please try again in a few minutes." - which is starting to be quite frustrating and infuriating :mad:
  9. Shawson New Member

Same with TLE
  10. RichardR New Member

It appears that the DBG's SSL Certs have expired as of 8 am EST (at least for the EQ2 servers). This might be the reason for the inability to access the servers - No valid certification authority.
  11. Xxtacii Active Member

Is there anyway to move your character to a different zone to try to log in?