Battlegrounds, Battlegrounds never change…except when they do. [BG Beta Feedback Thread]

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Caith, Sep 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dude Well-Known Member

As far as I know, the only testing is for BGs and this thread is the feedback mechanism.
  2. Tekka Well-Known Member

I was just curious because I haven't seen a lot of discussion about the actual BGs and how they're working.
  3. Justbecause Active Member

Kander already mentioned that the next update would come with the expansion. So I would assume that is when we can expect to undergo the next round of adjustments.
  4. Tekka Well-Known Member

Isn't that weeks after the last one? I've never tested BGs before, is that normal?
  5. Justbecause Active Member

We are still in the first testing phase. After its release this is the first time testing has ever really happened. It used to receive an update with every expansion until the lay offs. So in reality it will take a while to catch up with the stats and damage. It increased pretty significantly from ToV to now. Single players are doing more damage than entire raids back then.
  6. Ashandra Well-Known Member

Yes we have played it as it currently is and there has been alot of feed back given unfortunately no devs have said any thing much so we are just here waiting around to see what happens.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.