Battleground / Provinggrounds Server Transfair ISSUSES

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Hellfiren, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hello thier to all players and EU Gameholics,:)

Its a very disaponting thing that tranfairs from EU Thurgadin to BGs and Back takes AGES again.:mad::confused:

You click to zone on battlground and round about 5 min nothing happens, only the deactivating massages for your buffs are coming than nothing.:rolleyes:
    Same happens if you wanna zone back from BG to Homeserver and i saw only the Thurgadin players are waiting and waiting until zone back if it runs most times you need to quit the whole game because logging out to Character Window will crash caracter and it cant be found on Server.
    Than you need to login again to have your Char on Homeserver and than you could log to nex char and same procedure agian.
    Cant be the real truth that it takes more time to zone on and of than the time 1 solo run takes and this is like less than 12min normly.:mad::p

This is how it works until DB isnt able to get the dammit zoning ready as it was in the past and as we used to do.

Click on Zone Portal ---- Chracter zones --- Character is in chosen Zone this is how it should work.:D

ATM we have Click Zone Portal - PRAY - fly out of game or character chrash -- have luck after login Character thier --
    if devils or better say DBs fingers in game Character is lost or server cant find it.:mad::confused:

Its a prooved thing that only players from EU Thurgadin have unacceptable zoning times , i saw it many times my or other thurgadin chars want to zone out standing 5 or more minuts at the Portal and players from US servers are clicking camping and zoning in a time like less 1 min.:(:mad:

DB one thing get the zoning ready to work FIRST thing on your hit list all other stuf has to wait no LIVE STREAM no other Content no selfprojection or what ever GET this dammit zoning issuses out of the game THIS IS TASK 1 on list to do!!!!!!!;);)

Its needed that its runing well because we need to collect the mass of coins which are needed to equip our toons
    The amount of Coins we need are very high so we need to play a bit ever-grind but this does no more fun if zoning takes more time than cooking a cup of coffee , i thougt the times were we could brew a coffee until loadeing is completed are over.
    The Age of C64 Computers are gone before a long long time but it seems DBG want to revive this times and sow us the slowness from the past or didnt they ???

MFG a paying but not happy player
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

Are the PGs even on Fallen Gate? I haven't gotten to one of the main cities yet.