Battalion Buff - working as intended?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Paragonvii, May 24, 2020.

1. Paragonvii Active Member

You are so correct, that's how it should be done :) again not complaining, its still confusing to me. I have horthis, rosa, tarsil and zel. I know the buff zel gives, and rosa because they are beyond 5. However, tank BOL is supposed to give health buff, and I dont think horthis gives that. Also tarsil and zel are both inq, but tarsil gives a different type of buff (I am leveling him now to 5 to see what his buff looks like. this is GOOD because I dont want ability mod buff). At any rate, I want to use one of those that will help boost my HPS the most. Im sure ill get it figured out. Thank you for your advice it is a logical way to get stats.
  2. Observing Active Member

Even if a merc is not level 5, you can see what its Battalion classification is on the buff (the buff just gives no stats). The BOL mercs are weird in that some of their classes do not match their Battalion classification. It would be good if you can summon each of them and post here what their classification is. Then the wiki page can be updated.
  3. AOE1 Well-Known Member

Take the merc that you can depend on and forget the rest.