Bathezid's watch faction (Fens)

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Ipocrita, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Ipocrita Active Member

I just started the Fens questline, and in the past all I've had to do to gain BW faction is kill around 5 yha-lei fishmen. This time however I killed about 20 and nothing happened, I was still kos to BW and couldn't get to them to begin their questline. I looked for other quests and could only find ones that gave pluses to the other factions in Fens, nothing else for Bathezid.
    In the end, I went and did the crafting quest from Teren's in KP and that finally gave me enough faction for them to speak to me so I could start the adventure timeline.
    I double checked and the fishmen don't seem to be giving any faction at all when killed - the dialogue in chat box tells me I got XP and tithe points, but doesn't mention any positive faction for BW.
    Has something changed? Is this an oversight? And does anyone know another way to get BW to not be kos at the beginning of Fens (if you don't just happen to be a high enough crafter)?
  2. Syzmic New Member

Did you have merc out if so check the chat log, cause if you did and the merc killed the mob you wont get any faction. Its the same if your merc kill's the opposite faction like Riiles they wont give you Negative faction.
  3. Ipocrita Active Member

Ah thanks - that might have been the problem. I did fly down to the ruins where the fishmen are from the tower, but if I ws flying too low he could have pulled one and killed without me knowing.
    It was just not being able to see any faction +/- in the chat box that confused me I guess.
    Thanks again!