Bathezid Watch Faction question... Umm, Im lost. How do I get some?

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-cdxrd, Feb 8, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-cdxrd Guest

Dumb question, but my provisioner has done like 5 writs his whole life.. But he wants to do the epic.. So how on norrath / who do i talk to to get some quests to raise my faction for Bathezids Watch? Im sitting at like -39k .. Did the new lands one, which sends me to jarsathe wastes after, but thats it.. Where do I go? those Di' Zok really still hate me... and a level 18'ish dies pretty quick.. heh..
  2. ARCHIVED-Bakual Guest

If your adventure level is only 18, then your only option is to make faction writs in Bathezid's Watch to raise your faction there.
  3. ARCHIVED-Mheryl Guest

The new lands quests were to give you enough faction to not be KoS there. Now it's up to you to do tradeskill writs for each faction.

The writ guy is in the building up at Bathezids. Go talk to him. He'll give you writs that will be based on your sub class of scholar, craftsman or outfitter so make sure you have raws and fuel to do any of those things. Just keep doing them til you have enough faction to get the guy on the other side of the room by the forge to talk to you.
  4. ARCHIVED-cdxrd Guest

Mheryl wrote:
    Cool, I never even thought to go check, since I still showed as Threatoning... AndI gotta get to what 19k? Oh joy... =)
  5. ARCHIVED-CorpseGoddess Guest

Do the Bellywhumpers and Exiles of Droga have crafting writs available?
  6. ARCHIVED-Dracosy Guest

ok having a Prob here, i have a lvl 52 Iksar Assasin , 80 Alchy, did the New Lands Quest to get the TS writs, but they won't talk to me, at -39,750k faction, guildie has a 60 Iskar Brusier , 80 WW and he can't get TS writs either, is the quest bugged towards Iksars?
  7. ARCHIVED-Mystfit Guest

If I recall correctly, Iskar's can't get writs easily from them since they are enemies...you have to use an illusion...there are many ways to do it...once in an illusion form, they'll speak to you.
  8. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

NPC is Supply Sergeant Anuhadux ( 1179, 203, 1428 ). If you're an Iksar, I guess you have to use the "petrified eyes" from the bones quests to speak to him. This particular NPC allows illusions.
    You have to do something like 26 quests to reach -20 000 faction. You don't need to go to -19 250 to be able to speek to the NPC for the epic quest. Quests are giving +750 faction each.