Bastion Challenge

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by slippery, Nov 18, 2012.

1. slippery Well-Known Member

Realistically killable with 2 brawlers.
    endertank likes this.
  2. Estred Well-Known Member

Good or bad thing? I tilt towards bad as I don't like encounters where my class is not needed.
  3. Orienne New Member

Don't worry Estred, we did it tonight with a Guard, SK and Bruiser so you don't need multiple brawlers for this.
  4. slippery Well-Known Member

Guards are pretty close to Brawlers when it comes to this encounter. Crusaders are up a creak though. Bruiser SK Paladin and you are pretty much praying that all your Fighters don't end up on the bottom 2 straight.
    endertank likes this.
  5. Estred Well-Known Member

Does he still use the annoying Mem-shuffle all the mobs in CoE use? I mean we can deal with it with coordinated efforts by the tanks and coercer but still meh its bothersome, but at this point I wouldn't remove it.
  6. slippery Well-Known Member

Shuffle's the hate list every 30 seconds.
    endertank likes this.
  7. Draylore Well-Known Member

If anything the regen rates were increased a little too much. We burned this guy EM last night easily and our over DPS isn't anything to be proud of. I like that they are trying to fix bugs and issues with some of these encounters but seem to be going overboard......making the fights too easy even for the less capable guilds. Imp and Bastion are now too easy IMO.

Not much fun knowing you only won cause the deck was stacked in your favor.
  8. Estred Well-Known Member

I can agree to that. Tbh I don't mind a little bit of waiting for a recharge to continue a burn but as it was before having to wait almost a full minute seemed much though I laugh at that being considered long... some fights in other games take hours.
  9. Toran Member

I disagree, Any thing that makes you just have to stand there and not play the game isn't a good idea
  10. Estred Well-Known Member

You are still surviving Bastion's output damage and memwipes. It is far from "doing nothing" any time you have to stop dps because of a script can easily be intended. Look at the Enraged Imp, he has a dps-halt on him.
  11. Mae- Well-Known Member

For 15 seconds, not 1/2 the fight. You can't even compare the two.
  12. Estred Well-Known Member

Doing so for 15 seconds is what I would be fine with. I was not advocating the current set up of waiting minutes to recharge. Though actually having to wait and balance the pillars is fine.