Baroddas and Baelon

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by rotate, Nov 27, 2012.

1. rotate New Member

This fight on nagafen sever.... Baelon has random memwipes and we can't pin it down. He mewipes all tanks to bottom of the hate list, and proceeds to stomp the raid. Usualy takes 12 positionals to grab him back if not more at times. That clicky item to gain 24 positions doesn't work on him.. it only works on the big ape that doesn't memwipe at all........ We have had Baelon memwipe 3 times before 95%.. other pulls he doesn't memwipe till udner 50%..

I see tons of guilds are killing this guy, He just goes on a rampage on the raid when he memwipes tanks to bottom of list. And he will do it multiple times in a row.. Something is up with our sever.. or we are missing what is causing this memwipe.

We have kill this mob, but it takes many wipes to be able to pull it off and get lucky not to get too many memwipes. Feel like we need 4 monks on this guy for the random constant memwipes...
  2. Darkon Well-Known Member

It's how it works on every server. Lockdown mob harder!
  3. rotate New Member

I been informed its a hate shuffle.. 1 out of 3 chance every 20 seconds. Everyone in the raids hate shuffles.. Me being MT on him, I guess I am just really unlucky and get shuffled to bottom of list everytime =/.. gunna have to discuss this further with the other tank on the mob!
  4. Darkon Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if it's true. I've always gone to the bottom if I'm near the top, and if I'm near the bottom I stay near the bottom. Our strat has always been just kill it before it kills too many other people.