Barbarian or Ogre Beserker.

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Maddogg218, Mar 3, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Chogar Guest

Be Original.

Play a Froglock Berserker. There are zero Froglock Berserkers at the moment. :smileyvery-happy:
  2. ARCHIVED-Thunderbrew Guest

Ogre all the way, we smell like hell and have big muscles, what other race can be feared more than us...well, then again...there's the trolls.
  3. ARCHIVED-rdwj Guest

I like Barbarians myself - we're studs.

Ogres are... well, are kinda goofy looking and people just assume that something that ugly couldn't possibly be smart. ...and most of the time, they'd be right!
    Message Edited by rdwj on 03-08-2005 01:03 PM
  4. ARCHIVED-ArivenGemini Guest

Thats all well and good until they get you "fixed".. ;)
  5. ARCHIVED-Morattiz Guest

You all forget The Iksar most feared Race in EQ 1 Lore :smileymad:
  6. ARCHIVED-Eukatae Guest

Gnome! But if you must be an ogre or barbarian I prefer ogres, they are tres sexy IMHO.
  7. ARCHIVED-Maddogg218 Guest

Hehe, I chose Barbarian. I do not regret my choice at all.
  8. ARCHIVED-Thunderbrew Guest

GLHF with the "Trendy" Barbarian, it's not a beauty contest, there are WAY too many Barbarians out there.
  9. ARCHIVED-Serventof Wrath Guest

Blog like ogre....wait Blog is ogre....wait Blog only like hitting things....Blog hit Blog for saying Blog like things.

THUMP.....CRASH....OUCH
    oohhh Blog like that....make funny feeling like when Blog eat Gnome....mmm Gnome

Blog, Ogre Zerker (-n-training)
    Najena
  10. ARCHIVED-Cabbott Guest

HISS!!! Fixed!!! AAAAH! /em tucks his tail between his legs and climbs a tree....
  11. ARCHIVED-reakshavoc Guest

Iksar all they WAY, Lizard POWER!
  12. ARCHIVED-Tasi3989 Guest

Well, I really thought about the iksar,

but as far as ogre/barbarian, both are cool, just depends on if you want FP or Qtown, that is the real preference there. I have a troll zerker, and I have to admit, I do not like the way I look, very ghetto, armor looks like rags. Just my perspective...