Banned from eq2 discord. I don't know what I did wrong but I'd like to appeal.

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Xeptix, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Xeptix New Member

I honestly have no idea why I got banned. I was just talking about KoS itemization and how to optimize stats for my class in the Kaladim channel. How do I even know what I did wrong? Or maybe my ban was a mistake?

How do I get help with this, please?
  2. Beee Well-Known Member

if the person who invited you gets banned, all the invitation are revoked.

https://discordapp.com/invite/dscvuK5
    seems to be an official discord link

If you can not open it, you are really banned. In this case I would use an alternative eMail and Register again with your name
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

You can try sending a PM to Dreamweaver to ask. No guarantees, but I think you are more likely to get a response that way.
    Cyrrena, Xianthia and Breanna like this.
  4. Tajar Well-Known Member

Yeah, try Dreamweaver if you can't use the link above.
    Cyrrena, Dude and Breanna like this.
  5. Xianthia Well-Known Member

[bold is mine] I didn't know that and it seems overall unfair to any innocent user of an invitation.
    Cyrrena, Juraiya, Rosyposy and 3 others like this.
  6. Kuulei Well-Known Member

I tried that and Dreamweaver never got back to me. Last pm from dw was Aug 19th that they were still looking into it.. and nothing since.:(
    So I wouldn't hold my breath.
    Cyrrena and Schmetterling like this.
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

well I hope things will calm down after the next expansion comes out , and the anniversary and the holidays.
    I think they are a little more sensitive on Discord , because everybody can go there outside , and they at DB want to keep up their image .
    So I just goof around on the forum
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

[IMG]
  9. Xeptix New Member

Awesome, thanks!

I'm still banned so it's not a temp ban, but I PMed Kander to see if an appeal is possible.
  10. Svenone Well-Known Member

I have lost two accounts on the EQ2 Discord (the accounts still work, just can't access the EQ2 channel anymore.) Asked why, as I had done nothing against the posted rules (as far as I can tell), and the mod who checked says there was no reason they could see. Even tried to re-join with the perma invite code and that also failed.

Boss: You're fired!
    Ex-Employee: Why? What did I do to warrant this?
    Boss: <crickets>
    HR: <crickets>
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.