Bags to carry things

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Leloes, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Leloes Well-Known Member

Not quite sure where to get bags to carry extra things. Can someone tell me if a F2P player can get this things somewhere?
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Oradim Well-Known Member

Are you able to purchase from the broker as F2P? Sorry, I am not familiar with the restrictions, but, if so, search for Thick Bear Hide Backpack. They are relatively inexpensive last I saw. If you can't purchase from broker there is likely someone on your server willing to make them for you.
    Soara2 likes this.
  3. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

What server are you on?
    Soara2 likes this.
  4. Leloes Well-Known Member

Maj'Dul
    Soara2 likes this.
  5. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

Also there are quests that give you bags and you can make some yourself.
    The starting area crafting quests will give you a moderately large box for harvested materials though it has to be stored in the bank.
    Tailors make backpacks and carpenters make strongboxes but any crafting class can make 8 and 12 slot bags and boxes at level 6 or 7.
    (Though getting somebody to make you the Thick Bear Hide Backpacks (46 slots) or equilivent strong boxes will give you much more room a lot faster.)
    Soara2 likes this.
  6. Blazen Active Member

Character name, I will make you some.
    Soara2, Rosyposy, Dude and 2 others like this.
  7. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Bags as well as containers for ammo (arrows, throwing knives, etc.) are crafted by tailors. You can also get boxes from carpenters. Looks like Blazen is about to fix ya up, so you should be GTG.
    Soara2 likes this.
  8. Leloes Well-Known Member

Leland
    Soara2 likes this.
  9. Blazen Active Member

Check your mail.
    Soara2 and Rosyposy like this.
  10. Leloes Well-Known Member

Okay, as soon as I'm back in the game. Need to get some dinner!
    Soara2 likes this.
  11. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Only silver member can buy from broker without a sub or broker tokens
  12. Oradim Well-Known Member

Thanks for that. I've only ever been a sub so never dealt with non-sub "issues". Now I know. :)
    Soara2 likes this.
  13. Blazen Active Member

Leloes, I sent 20 TBH backpacks to your character's name yesterday. I received your PM that you did not get anything. I logged to the Maj'Dul server and sent some tells to your character in Antonica but no response.
    Mercychalice likes this.
  14. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

:(
    Breanna likes this.
  15. Leloes Well-Known Member

Sorry I must have missed your tells. I did get the bags. Thanks for them! I appreciate your help!:)
    Don't be sad! I would never on purpose ignore anybody.
    Mercychalice, Rosyposy and Blazen like this.
  16. Cuelaen Well-Known Member

The population may have dwindled a bit, but this is still hands down the best gaming community out there, imo. Always willing to help someone:)