Baelon Update from GM further Broken Quest.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Departed, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Departed New Member

Hi there,

As suggested I have petitioned and had my quest 'And His Name Is...' updated to allow me to finish, and I did so. Which updated the Shades of Drinal: Skies of Red. Great - except that the next stage is 'Speak with Drinal's Steward' and he will not acknowledge me.

Would appreciate some assistance with this asap. I bought the CoE expansion 2 days ago after real deliberation and have been bugged for half the time I've had it ;p

Cheers.
  2. Tylia Well-Known Member

3. Rael Member

Are you talking to him in the right place? I know that sounds odd but he appeared in two different locations at once for me at one point during the questline and I spent a long time trying to talk to him where I had been before only to find I had to find him elsewhere to progress.
  4. Tylia Well-Known Member

5. Danerra New Member

Hey Departed, I'm having the exact same problems as you on are my Defiler Fangtastica. I was bugged on Baelon, got the update on the hotfix, did all the supporting quests, went to Gultha or whatever his name is, got the update, was told to talk to the steward, he's not by the tourbillion but still at the old tower, went there and he won't acknowledge me.
  6. Tylia Well-Known Member

Drinal Steward's location is at the second Tourbillion in Feercreep at -2400, 201, 734