Back to my Dirge!

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-cprochal, Mar 13, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-cprochal Guest

Hi guys,
    I'm back from a long EQII break (a couple years). Quite a bit has changed. I'm getting used to everything again except for one area. I've searched and searched and probably missing the information I'm looking for about AA's. The guides/articles I find are pre-Sentinel's Fate so it's tough to gauge how I should tweak my character.
    I'm level 45 right now with not too much AA about 47. I'm really trying to figure out with the new SF changes how to place them for now and in the future 20 more AA points I'm shooting for given my AA experience I've slide up to 85% now.
    I just have a couple of questions -
    1) Is there a template or someone's profile I can copy to make it easier on me or advice on where I should place my 40 and upcoming 20 or so points?
    2) I understand from reading that for a Dirge Agility is now the single primary stat (hope that's right). That's good because I have mostly agility gear. So for my racials/traits I should be picking Agility?
    Thanks guys if you take the time to respond. I came from WoW so I hesitate to ask questions in forums given the trolling and rude responses. EQ crowd has always been so much more mature and friendly.
    Take care
  2. ARCHIVED-eqaddictedfool Guest

Geez wish ya wouldnt come over and talk about what softies we are. As resident s of the internet we have stereotypes to uphold.

As far as your questions go however. Your welcome to look at my aas. Tisera@ unrest. its not what everyone takes but its generally excepted as a good layout for your aas.

and yes agility is our only stat now.
  3. ARCHIVED-Transen Guest

Tisera@Unrest wrote:
    Not sure why, butt that just cracks me up.
  4. ARCHIVED-Rosenthorne Guest

LOL...I had to look twice....when I first read it I though it said your welcome to look at my.....well you know what I thought!...hehehe