Back after a long break just a quick question

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by TraceyH, Aug 16, 2017.

1. TraceyH New Member

I have a lvl 90 toon that i am tring to lvl up i have been doing all white quests but my adventure XP is not moving at all....My Trade XP is going up nicely with Writs so what am i doing wrong. As i am getting dishearten again so please help
  2. Andrea Member

Click the alternate advancement tab. Look at the slider at the top left of the screen. You might have your experience to AA conversion at 100%.
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

Was this a Heroic tester toon? If so, then you'll have to unlock the toon in order to gain xp. If not, definitely check the AA slider bar to make sure you're not putting everything into AA.
  4. TraceyH New Member

yes it was a Heroic toon and has been unlocked and i can not move the AA slider bar x
  5. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

If you aren't subscribing you can't move the bar but then it should be stuck at 50%
  6. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

check the bar and make sure your adv xp isn't turned off...
  7. TraceyH New Member

I have full membership and have payed for the Heroic toon before i became a member and i cant move my XP or AA bar how do i check if its turn off somewhere else
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

If you right click on the experience bar at the bottom of the screen, you may have one or more types of experience disabled. If they do not say enable down there they are not disabled that way.

Cyrrena
  9. TraceyH New Member

I have checked and they are all Enable and still cant move the AA Slider or gain any XP
  10. Niptuck New Member

The AA slider bar should move whether you have the other XP bonuses disabled or not (I tested it on a lvl 90 I got years ago). Try re-starting the game and if that doesn't work, /petition.