Back after 8 years

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Skur Main, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Skur Main New Member

I do not like the new EQ2, I prefer the old gaming experience I can find on TLE servers.
    My question is this:
    having no more than an hour a day to play, is it advisable to create a character on Fallen Gate or is it better to wait for the opening of a new progression server?
    Thanks for the answers.
  2. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

I don't know if I would expect another TLE.

Fallen Gate xp is a lot slower, so an hour a day you have a long time to the current cap.
  3. redindus Active Member

A lot have changes in EQ2 in the last eight years and welcome back. I cannot say which servers would be suitable, but those TLE are locked for each seasons, whatever they are doing. You would have to check on that for yourself.
  4. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Welcome back, I hope you stay and play with us! I'm not on TLE but I hear it isn't that far along and there is plenty of time for you to level and group, so they say.
  5. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

Takes me an hour when i log in just to check broker, do dailies, clean bags, repair.....etc etc. Hehe
    Rosyposy likes this.
  6. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

Honestly, your going to be soloing. Because if you only have an hour of gaming per day you wont be getting too many groups. So go ahead and try FG for now. I want to say i heard from a dev that a new prog server wouldnt be considered till FG catches up with live. and welcome back! :)