Baby Dragons on TLE

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Teenraven, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Teenraven New Member

Hi, I have a query particularly for Devs if there's anything that can be altered or a reason why not - I'm loving playing on the TLE server right now (the nostalgia!) and I understand the reasoning behind removing the majority of the claim rewards, a great deal of the account membership age rewards are things that you can now purchase from marketplace or which would give unfair advantages not desired on TLE etc. However, as someone who has played since the very beginning and had a collectors edition of the game, I would love more than anything to be able to get my Baby Dragon house pet on this server, and am not sure why it shouldn't be possible as this pet is not something with any impact to game and isn't possible to get by any other means. Any response would be greatly appreciated! Thanks x
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Is it on the same account as your main one? I think the Baby Dragon was one per account back in the old days, but I'm not sure; it might not have to do with servers or anything. :(

Uwk
    who's the only toon of his Horde to have one :-/
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  3. Teenraven New Member

I believe it was per server rather than per account, as I have played on both EU and US servers on live and I am fairly sure I recall being able to claim the dragon on both, though if anybody else is more definite than me on that point then feel free to prove me wrong!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.