Awuidor: Marr's Ascent [Heroic] [Solo]

Discussion in 'Zone Discussion' started by Kander, Oct 8, 2018.

1. duckster Active Member

Heroic - marid spellblasters (grp of 4 on upper floors), charm causing issues to make them reset constantly.

Final boss - 2nd attempt at this named(totally different to previous when it stuck at 31% and had much less hp)

Adds immune to damage and named has tonne of hp/combat mit(67k combat mitigation). Perhaps allow adds to be damaged and not immune until named hits threshold? Combat mit is a tad high and everyone had equilize proc + goblin ear debuff.

13mins fighting time.
  2. Kander Developer

Lots of changes on this fight today.
    Razpberry likes this.
  3. SgtPmpkn Well-Known Member

Marr's Ascent (Solo) - spawned final boss, and used the portal to go down. Before even engaging in combat the portal to Myrist was active behind the named. I dont recall this happening on my previous run through - shouldn't the portal wait until the final named is dead?
  4. Kander Developer

Are you sure you aren't seeing a quest portal?
  5. SgtPmpkn Well-Known Member

Trying to upload a screenshot now. I am on the 4th name the top of the second tower, and fell through the world... cannot reproduce it, but as I pass where the final named will stand the portal to Myrist is open... the purple one with the swirling books... not the quest portal which is closer to the final named position and no swirling books.
  6. SgtPmpkn Well-Known Member

I'm in the zone btw as I type this.
  7. Sigrdrifa Well-Known Member

Zone: Awuidor: Marr's Ascent [Solo]
    Name: Torrent of Awuidor

For some reason, the Torrent drops something that looks pretty much like an Ornate Chest but is labeled "Treasure Chest". My log says:

(1541733127)[Thu Nov 8 21:12:07 2018] You win the lotto for \aITEM -1269852453 985363158:Ear of Torrents\/a from the Treasure Chest in Awuidor: Marr's Ascent [Solo] (-1.58, 667.77, -137.83).
  8. Sigrdrifa Well-Known Member

Zone: Awuidor: Marr's Ascent [Solo]

I fell through the architecture while fighting on the platform of the emissary of vapor. I think I went straight down, and I ended up at (89.24, 445.19, 133.81) so I probably fell through around (89.24, 490.53, 133.81). I tried going back up and walking all around that area, but I couldn't find the hole again.

Also, while fighting Tethys All-Mother, at some point I'm sure I saw a message that said that she summoned waterspouts... that message did not write to my logfile. Anyway, she did summon three or four waterspouts, but none of them were on me, my pet, or my merc. The spread looked like it might have been meant for a group encounter maybe? At any rate, they were no threat to me or mine in this fight.