Awuidor: Marr's Ascent [Heroic] [Solo]

Discussion in 'Zone Discussion' started by Kander, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Leed Active Member

Grobnor the Elder Orb seems to have some abilities that cause the encounter to break. In middle of fight suddenly you get 'This encounter will no longer give encounter rewards' and he resets. Not sure what ability it was - but the text right before is 'Grobnor the Elder Orb begins to cast a curse.'

Edit: He reset himself again, and the 2nd time the last line was 'Beam of Many Colors crushes YOU draining 269,905 points of power."
  2. Leed Active Member

Tethys All-Mother's Draw of Life hits for 229,506,041 damage in solo version. I think you are suppose to joust it, and sometimes she stays put when you run away - but other times it says that she begins to chant, and when you run away she just follows right behind you and one shots you.

Idyia also hit me for 94,996,084 with Assassinate but I don't believe she was behind me when she did it.
  3. Shonshazzitt Member

same issue
  4. Monstuhr Active Member

The Aqua Sentinels - why....Knockups, powerdrain and way too much health.

Second if you get knocked below from one of them is there a way out? I had to evac totem

Third - power drain on the first named...seems much. Full power drains and relying on pots hopefully to be able to cure. Not great. I am a defiler I can canabalize and I hit my cure and still can't get power up in time.
  5. Skixxxx New Member

aqueous sentinels and chaotic torrents have way too much HP ... tagek ages to kill
  6. Shonshazzitt Member

Only way to kill the last named, is kite and use ranged AoEs for the entire duration of the fight, if you get too close to her, 1 shotted LOL =)
  7. Suzze/Barshen/Baratroub New Member

Having Issue with the named Basilick, I think it was Filo or Philo(?) Standing directly beneath him and wasn't able to hit him. I was getting No Target in Range for AoEs and Target out of Range on CAs? Possible bug with his Hit Box shrinking or being a little small?
  8. Pizac New Member

The one shot on the last named is too much. I'm a wizzy and I cant run and cast, when I stop to cast they are on me before I have finished and then one shot me. If its not the one shot its the power drain. :(
    Daelini likes this.
  9. Victisa New Member

hi all.

I am just wondering if anyone else is having an issue with the boss Grobnor? when in a fight with him he randomly reset himself to 100% health and goes back to starting location. I did put a bug report it a few times. it happens in every encounter i had with him. thanks
  10. SgtPmpkn Well-Known Member

Aqueous Sentinels, a hostile water spirit, An emissary of Marr after first named, an emmisary of the veiled, an emmissary of the deep - all seem to have HP/buff packages a bit higher than others in the zone and take a significantly longer time to kill.

Wizard
  11. Kander Developer

They all have the same buff package as the trash.

LOTS of changes coming to this zone tomorrow.
  12. Kander Developer

Lots of changes for the zone coming tomorrow. Power drains should be minimized, damage has been reduced.
    Mercychalice likes this.
  13. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Dropped from Torrent cyclone Named at end.
    [IMG]
  14. Mermut Well-Known Member

When the mobs do their periodic teleport of players, occasionally they put the character slightly under the surface of the floor. Usually moving will put you on the floor, but very occasionally moving has you fall through the floor.
  15. Kander Developer

This is fixed.
    Mercychalice likes this.
  16. Kander Developer

This could have to do with pathing not being built for this zone, we shall wait and see.
    Mermut likes this.
  17. Pidz Member

Solo (maybe heroic too l don't know)

Two different portals leading to Qisalis Spire overlap each other at the end of the zone. "Portal to Qisalis Spire" and "To the Elemental Tower". "Portal to Qisalis Spire" disappears once the elemental keystone has been cleansed and has the same sound/visual effects as "Portal from Qisalis Spire", as the portals leading to the other keystones. "To the Elemental Tower" doesn't disappear and doesn't have the same sound/visual effects as "Portal from Qisalis Spire".
  18. Earar Well-Known Member

solo version

mobs health seems strange.

the sirens die really quick

the hostile water elementals and sentinels take ages. intended or not ?

named drain mana like crazy

also on the tornado named. I killed him while I was in the air (knocked back) and the chest droped in the air. No way to loot it or summon it
  19. Kander Developer

I need you to be way more specific. Which mobs have tons of HP?

The mana dmg and overall dmg should be greatly reduced today.
  20. SgtPmpkn Well-Known Member

As I have posted above Mr. Kander - these appear to have significantly more HP than the other mobs in zone - Aqueous Sentinels, a hostile water spirit, An emissary of Marr after first named, an emmisary of the veiled, an emmissary of the deep - all seem to have HP/buff packages a bit higher than others in the zone and take a significantly longer time to kill.

Let me be more specific on my char - wizard (have mostly expert PoP gear/heroic mount/orange eth runes/2.0 weapon not upgraded) - most of the mobs take a Firestorm and Unda combo to kill - the above mentioned take a series of ascensions, combos and go through a couple rounds of spell rotations to kill, all the while dealing with significant power drains.