Awuidor: Marr's Ascent [Heroic] [Solo]

Discussion in 'Zone Discussion' started by Kander, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Kander Developer

Please post any feedback, bugs, etc. regarding Awuidor: Marr's Ascent. There are 2 versions of this zone, [Solo] and [Heroic]. In your posts, please be sure to call out which version of the zone you are discussing.

Thanks!
  2. Leisher New Member

Last name in zone ( Tethys All-Mother ) - Solo - I slow burn each add 1/2/3 prong till all three stone skin at 77%, then I slow burn Tethys, at every 20% text comes up about letting someone go, can damage #1 prong till dead, slow burn Tethys to 60%, #2 prong takes damage and so forth, when all 3 adds are dead, Tethys stops taking damage at 31%, iv done so many pulls trying to kill different ways but she always stops at 31%, also I have to kite the encounter the whole time or the spell (Hand of all Mother) Tethys casts one shots me.
  3. Kander Developer

Excellent feedback, thank you very much. Fixing these issues.
  4. Uncle Active Member

in _solo- a marid mystic couldn't tell which one was chain casting a curable curse debuff called earth grab which charms you until cured.

On Grobnor the elder Orb.. it was casting heroic buffs in the -solo- Ray of fear mit debuff and full power drain.
  5. Kander Developer

Removed the mez, Ray of Fear has been corrected and greatly reduced.
  6. Spartanec New Member

The use of escape breaks the zone!!!
    "Fount of power" is not active in spell books and the effect is removed from the character.
    In the chat it is written that it is necessary to be in the solo / duo/ questzone in order to use the "Fount of power".
    After reentering in dungeon "Fount of power" works correctly.
  7. Kander Developer

We'll take a look at it.
  8. Spartanec New Member

correction
    after using escape character zonning to heroic
    my mistake
  9. Kander Developer

Oh, how would you get into the heroic? They are not available?
  10. Spartanec New Member

my Brigant use Escape and zone to heroic version
    Shonshazzitt and Elinea like this.
  11. Elinea Well-Known Member

Wow Spartanec, that's quite a bug.
  12. Kander Developer

Its actually pretty common in beta. Fixed, but wont make it in until Saturday.
  13. Bawkan New Member

(Solo) Some mobs in here have too much health, taking much longer to kill trash than the nameds. an aqueous sentinel,a hostile water spirit, a chaotic torrent, and the emissaries before each boss are all very tanky.
  14. Bardonio Active Member

Final named Tethys All-Mother and her adds are needing to be run around or one shot. burn adds to roughly 80-77% each then Tethys takes damage. However there is a one shot if in range of Hand of All-Mother spell lands. Unsure of distance. Also, when dying in zone, you can revive at entrance Solo AND entrance Heroic. managed to kill 1st and second prong, had tethys down to 45% and one shot.
  15. Bardonio Active Member

ok she is dead. managed to just focus on her and her adds were sacrificed by her at every 33%
  16. Kander Developer

Cool, lots of difficulty changes for tomorrow. Should be a lot easier.
  17. Thand Well-Known Member

i tryed kiting them them around but i still get hit by all hand of all Mother for 551 billion 20 feet away or assassinate from idys for 100billion if i let her get behind me me
  18. Thand Well-Known Member

tried full kite wit just runing around in a circle and killed them all but who got stuck at at 60 percent with everyone else including mother dead.
  19. Intenzive New Member

Really think you guys could of done something other than give every mob a massive power drain.
  20. Leed Active Member

The first mob you run into in the zone (aqueous sentinel) casts 'Shield of E'Ci' that seems to drain power even faster than it's description states. By the time I've floated back down from the knockback I'm already at 0% power. From there it's pretty much wedge yourself somewhere, turn on auto attack and come back later if you are a class without power regen.
    Shonshazzitt likes this.