Awakening Bonds...Is Whole Again question

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Anatha, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Anatha Active Member

So after I don't know how many runs through Nizara, I was finally able to continue my quest to get my priest epic. I am now working on Ossuary. I have run it 11 times so far with no luck. Other priests in my guild vary with the number of runs they have done. According to my guild leader, she ran it over 30 times. This is not fair especially after dealing with Nizara! I think that the devs should change the drop rate or make it an absolute drop after killing the High Inquisitor. I know that many priests that already have their epics will chime in and say deal with it, but I am beginning to believe that the devs hate healers! How many runs did you do before the ring dropped?
  2. Raff Well-Known Member

I got mine on the 4th run. Took me 3 days though cause of RL stuff. So maybe that had something to do with it?
  3. Anatha Active Member

YAY lucky #13! 13 times in there and it finally dropped.
  4. Stormwarn New Member

Nizara took me 3 times with raid force group to get what I needed.. Ossuary got it on the first try with a friend.. Took her a little longer then to get hers.. I am dreading doing 2.0 on my raid alt. which is a mage. I heard that was a real pita.
  5. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hello Friends its realy disoponting for every class if you need to run a Dungen so often that you know every pixel inside.

In my opinion all shinies and drops should be 100% drop from the Boss you need, at the tanks its more worse if you are doing the shinie Quests i have a Guild made who did Barons Workshop 35 times for getting the last dammit shinie. thats not fair for a Game which is played by people who are working 8h a day.

In My case i am on the right step on the healer EPIC 2.0 were i need to collect the 4 things, after spoken with the oracle in Kylong i did 12 runs in Sharaza Temple for the Fang and nothing until now.

90 min timer if done + round about 20min for a run if done Solo does 110min for nothing which is realy frustrating if you want to progress on the timeline.

Quests like this dosent make fun anyway put all Boss drops needed for the EPIC 2.0 on 100% and find a way that the shines arent the same every time in the tank epic, having in mind every zone you need is heroic and need s a group which a tank has to find.
    And if you dont wanna spend hours in one Dungen you need a good group which is hard to find, becuase thier is so much stuff to do in this addon to get or hold your level.