Awakened petmorph wand:osseous colossus information/help

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Cogg, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Cogg Member

I am tryin to dig up one of these wands for my alt. Sadly noone seems to have any information on them.

I know it requires skyshrine access of which i have the first zone...maybe other zones as well. I know you need to clik some statues or something but thats all i know.

Is there anyone out there who has done this specific quest and remembers how that can help me acquire it? i would forgoe all dropped loot as payment to the group that would help me acquire the quest and complete it and of course i would provide my dps fire pet(im a 95 conjy) and help them get xp on the way there to the various locations and/or help me with gaining access to said areas.

Contact Crymsinn in game if your willin to help.

thanks.
  2. Azomonas Active Member

I thought that one was a reward from the golem remains collection (SS solo zone collection) but I will have to look. Petamorph wands are also the reward from the contested SS statue quests. There are six of them IIRC.
  3. Cogg Member

I have the big robot one..this one is the contested statue one that gives the bone lookin thing with the blue aura...it would make a good astral construct for my coercer(psion) i play.