Awakened Abilities Recipe

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Tangina, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Tangina New Member

Could this recipe book be included in the overseer or gathering rewards? I am getting all kinds of fragments but no recipe book to use them. I tried goin back a few xpacs to get the book but the RNG isnt being nice to me right now.
    Thanks in Advance.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

Have you tried the Anchorage quests? That one is doable every 2-3 hrs and I got a far more of that book out of it than I can use. Unfortunately, they're heirloom, so they ended up getting destroyed :(
    They're also available from 3 other expacs crafting quests: (KA, PoP and CD)
  3. EmJay Well-Known Member

I hope to hell this is NOT included in the already bloated loot table. They are available in the past three expansions which is where they should stay. They were not rare, especially from Anchorage. My nine crafters all have them and I know I still have a couple in a house vault somewhere.

Why OLD epic 2.0 spells from three expacs back have been brought forward and supposedly deemed relevant in this new expac is beyond me. These spells should have died with the epics and something new should have been developed to take their place. I find this whole concept absolutely ridiculous! (I'm sorry, my rant was not directed at the OP)