Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-Hennyo, Oct 7, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Hennyo Guest

Starting a thread to discuss how lucky, or unlucky various servers have been with avatar spawns.
    Being on the Unrest server having watched the spawns, I noticed something. After the initial first 3 spawns, 7 of the 9 spawns after that have happened within an 8 hour window of the 5 day mark.
    What I was curious of, is how many other servers have had their avatar spawns happen right near the end of their spawn window? Have any servers have been lucky to see them at the start of the window, for example one of the spawns was only 1 hour after the window opened at the 3 day mark.
    If anyone has any general data about their servers avatar spawns, I would love to hear it, I do understand that information will mostly be vague, because obvious people don't want to share their kill timer information.
  2. ARCHIVED-Shotneedle Guest

Ours have been pretty average on spawn windows. I had specific stuff here but it was really all unnecessary info.

12 hours, 13 minutes. 27 hours, 56 minutes. 34 hours, 49 minutes. 22 hours, 38 minutes. 12 hours, 57 minutes. 18 hours, 46 minutes were the first 6 respawns after window opening.

More current ones have been a little later, averaging out the early 12 hour ones. But still pretty average.