Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Ainaree, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Ainaree Well-Known Member

[IMG]

There's a number of items from avatars that don't take beneficial spells in consideration. Understandable on the pure damage ones, but the ones with heal components really should have this option added - Ring of Prime Mending and Supreme Omens of War in particular. Ancient Stone Ring should also allow combat arts to proc it as the others do, instead of being a caster-priest only item. Unlike scout shields, we only get one of each of these items so it'd be great if they were more suited to a variety of priest play-styles. Thanks!

Also, the power procs on Supreme Omen of War and Sullon's Rage Imbued Greaves of Slaughter are not modifiable in the slightest so it spams 100-160 power at best, and doesn't do much of anything on a given power drain fight.
  2. Estred Well-Known Member

Its because most likely Avatar item is built to hit two-class types at the same time. A "healer" Item is also the "mage" item... yeah Itemization is bad.
  3. Ainaree Well-Known Member

This may apply to CoV gear in general, but not Avatar loot. Avatar items are clearly divided by arch-type and mage items are mage items, and healer items are healer items. There's no int, the tag is priest, etc., No matter how hard a mage tries to equip this stuff it's not going to work.
  4. Estred Well-Known Member

Then why does my Fighter BP have Wisdom on it when it is useless to my class since Sentinels Fate? Btw my response was a snap-response I am going through the forum at-large posting a fair bit so I apologize for the lack of a very in-depth response here.
  5. Ainaree Well-Known Member

I don't know why your plate gear has WIS on it ~ But it's probably a subject for another thread. This is about priest procs. :/
  6. Estred Well-Known Member

Possibly, I offered my initial thought. Until I come up with something potentially more relevant I will roll around elsewhere. Best of luck with your proc-thread.