"Autumn in Enclave"

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Valzen, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Valzen Well-Known Member

My new fury, Elvinna, needed a little home. So, I played around with the new City of Mist recipes. Started with the fireplace and took it from there. Very small home! This was done mostly for her to place stuff, but also wanted to see how the new items would look. Not sure about the sumac with them. Might change later. lol

When you use the fence sections as windows, be warned you can back up next to them and scroll way out to outside. So if you don’t want that to happen, place some fog tiles with them. :)

Published on Halls of Fate > Massive > Qeynos. Owner is Elvinna

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. kianne Well-Known Member

<3 love it beautiful, those windows are stunning beautifuly done
    Yachiru-san, Ocarinah, Gretel and 3 others like this.
  3. Mystyrys Well-Known Member

Love those windows, doors and other accents. Can't wait till I can afford that expac. I love the openness of those windows, like it's a Mediterranean or island home, open to the ocean breezes. My favorite is that lovely fireplace and wall. Well done!
  4. Febrith Well-Known Member

Gorgeous! That's exactly what I've done with those fence panels they lend themselves perfectly don't they? Smashing home:)
  5. Wizzam Well-Known Member

OOooo That fireplace is gorgeous!
  6. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

7. Valzen Well-Known Member

Thank you all very, very much! I love this community. :D You're my second family.
    Yachiru-san, Ocarinah, Gretel and 2 others like this.
  8. Merriel Well-Known Member

Omg Valzen, this home is absolutely gorgeous! Very very well done!
  9. Katz Well-Known Member

I love your windows!
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Another great job as usual, HoF boss! :D

Uwk
    Ocarinah, Gretel and Valzen like this.
  11. Ethini Well-Known Member

I just toured this home, totally awesome beyond words. The pictures seriously do not do it justice. I gave it my in game love :)
  12. Kyia New Member

Beautiful home Valzen! I am very impressed.

I am recently returned to EQ2 from a break and so happy to see you are on my server! I just took at look at your website and see I have a lot of beautiful homes to tour next chance I get to log in. :)
  13. Valzen Well-Known Member

Thank you, everyone. I greatly appreciate the support! You're awesome.
  14. Kelvani Well-Known Member

WOW! That is seriously gorgeous!
  15. Kenana Well-Known Member

This is a beautifully elegant house! Love it! /em stuffs the fireplace idea into backpack!
  16. Trixwynter Well-Known Member

Putting it on my list of houses to tour!
  17. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Just toured this new house. LOVE! Only problem is I wanted to go outside and see the little area you created in the back too!!! Awesome like always.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Valzen is the mistress of trompe l'oeil, "trick of the eye," making you think that something like, say, a Personal Dojo is as expansive as a Tenebrous Tangle place. :D

Uwk
    Valzen, Ocarinah and Gretel like this.
  19. Febrith Well-Known Member

This house is serious crumpet:) I visited Valzen's Youtube channel - fatal - it totally re-arranged my day lol.

Valzen and Spextasy like this.
  20. Yachiru-san Well-Known Member

Feb, it says the video is private :(