Automentoring on the Kael server

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by MightyMeaghan, Jan 20, 2022.

1. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

So, is there going to be an appreciable difference in the way this mentoring works compared to normal servers? Or are we all going to go into Blackburrow and level the place in one hit? If it can be worked so that going into a level 15 dungeon maintains the same level of difficulty as going into a level 90 dungeon, I'm down for trying this.
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

I think that's going to be how it will still turn out. It's not like they're saying that Blackburrow is going to start providing scaled level 90 gear-- I'm pretty sure the stat scaling on literal thousands of items would have completely unbalanced stats.

To be fair to the chronomentoring system, the stat bloat didn't start allowing players to completely wreck level 90 raid zones until the free gear that came with the Planes of Prophecy. Back in Destiny of Velious, level 50+ content could still provide a challenge.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Bludd Well-Known Member

totally depends on the gear and the deity stats and AAs i would think

also what tier spells there will be, everyone locked on expert or everyone start at apprentice and get drops/crafts to increase? No research?